Friday, May 5, 2017

Don't Ask 1.8: Because an apple box is an apple box



In this episode in the land of Kyle...

Kyle: I think I want to buy a motorcycle.

Salim: That's a great idea. You would look great on a motorcycle.

Salim: Oh, but you can't easily listen to music while riding a motorcycle.

Salim: You should get an airplane.

Kyle: I don't like airplane food.
Salim: But think how cool it would be to own an airplane.

Yeah, because he can afford so much right now...

Salim: She's right. You should get some money.

Salim: Oooo! Then you could buy a spaceship!

Salim: But then, you have to be careful that the army doesn't freak out and start trying to attack you.
Kyle: True.

Salim: So, maybe it's good that you don't have enough money!

Gee, thanks, Salim. Where would Kyle be without your expert advice?

Well, that's good. I wonder if computer games give an even bigger payout. He's been making a little better money on the continuing money he gets from the app he made.

Kyle! What a "great" dad you are. :(

Kyle (gets out hammer): I'll fix it! (tap tap tap) There!

Well, that was realistic....

Does an Ernest Goes to Camp "eeeeewwwww"
I've never seen what happens when they let the trashcan overflow. There are always so many dirty dishes that often I just take care of them, and the dishwasher doesn't get them all. Often, Kyle or even Salim will empty the trash. Looks like they didn't for a while.

Oh no.
I'd reread some of the rules and noticed that I'm not allowed to change the lot traits once I set them. I had, but then after reading that, I changed them back. Iris hadn't conceived yet, so no harm done. HOWEVER.... 
Why did I pick that trait? Ugh!

Good! You're going to need it!

Hey, Kyle, you already completed your prank this week.

Kyle: I know. But Salim invited me over to his house. Then, he doesn't have the decency to be here. Plus, I have the thing where I have to pull 3 pranks in people's houses. This is the 3rd. (grins)

Okay. I just HAD to take a pic of this because it's funny as hell. It's... an apple box. An actual apple box that is marked like it held apples. Not just a stage/movie thing. That's an apple box.
I'm so dying here.

I really need to explore more of build/buy some time. I never do.

While Kyle is clogging Salim's sink, Iris definitely has her hands full. I love this pic. She's trying to potty train Freena, but Freena throws an attitude in her face. Catlynne throws her food on the floor. There's a dirty plate on the bar. The stereo is on the fritz. Oh, and Iris is exhausted for some reason.

Here we go again...

Salim: Just because you're married doesn't mean you get to have all the fun...

Oh yes. Because bottles and poop are "fun."

Coming up next!
Iris is preggers. Will it be twins again? Oh no. What if it's triplets? They only need ONE more child for the roll, but after what I've done to myself... ugh.
Catlynne and Freena age to kids!

Click here to go to 1.9

No comments:

Post a Comment