The first requested pose pack I did for TS4 was for Pammiechick. It features a sim doing some singing that does not involve a bunch of smiling, happy expressions.
I just had to include snippets of the pics she did using them in her latest chapter. They look awesome.
I just had to include snippets of the pics she did using them in her latest chapter. They look awesome.
Mic 1
Singing, fist raised
Mic 2
Lunging forward, fist out
Mic 3
Lunging forward, fist pulled back
Mic 4
More subdued, holding mic in both hands, standing straightly
Mic 5
Lunging forward, fist up
Mic 6
lunging forward, microphone pointed to audience
Download Pose Pack
It's called Jackson's Mic in the pose player pack listing because, well, they were made for Jackson. :)
The microphone used in these poses is by Younzoey. Trying to find any trace of Younzoey online is a near impossibility. I found where DearKim posted an interaction pose set here (gotta scroll. I hate Tumblr sometimes). Luckily, he/she didn't follow the rule of not to upload something done by someone else and included the mic download in the file. Otherwise, I wouldn't have it.
Since it's impossible to find otherwise, I have uploaded the mic file myself. I would never do this if it were possible to find the download from the original creator. If someone can link me to the direct download for the mic only, I will edit this post to just include the link to the original.
It works as an accessory in CAS.
And here is a pic that you may use for personal pose reference. Personally, I like to keep a notebook with larger pictures than what I find on the thumbnails.
I made these because I wanted to. Use the poses as you like. Just don't claim them as yours.












So cool!! Love all your poses!! <3
ReplyDeleteI'm glad. Enjoy! :)
Delete