Friday, June 9, 2017

Don't Ask 1.9: Hard Questions




Kyle: Oh! So you haven't forgotten about me.
Me: Nah. I just got mega-distracted with Chain Reaction.
Kyle: I see. You're playing favorites.
Me: Get over it. Besides, I'm planning on playing you more because I want to see what it's like to run a restaurant.
Kyle: So, you don't necessarily want to play me. You want to play with my heir.
Me: Uh, yeah. But we have to get there first.

Iris: Guess who's preggers!
Kyle: Cate Blanchett?

Iris: No, silly. Me!
Kyle: Man! You and these hard questions.

Really, Kyle?

Kyle: Well, good. I'd worried you were just getting fat.
Iris: You are so lucky I haven't killed you yet.

Kyle: I like getting lucky. (wink)

Kyle: Prank? Check.

Iris is flying through the ranks.

Catlynne: Gilled cheese sammiches does fly!
Freena: Nuh uh.
Catlynne: You're a doody-head!

And here's Kyle, standing in a puddle of water as he fixes the dishwasher. If Iris doesn't kill you, you might just end your own life without meaning to.

Wow. She's really huge.

Iris: And tired.
Me: You're always tired. I mean, you're pregnant, right?

Me: Oh.

I'd sent Iris to work even though she could've taken off for maternity leave because she's was on the cusp of getting a promotion, like she did. I mean, it's nice to have a bump in pay when the family leave gets taken.

They need as much money as possible if I'm about to build a restaurant...or buy one. I haven't decided.

Salim: Hello, girls! It's story time with Uncle Salim.

Salim: Once upon a time, there was a woman that liked to protest.
Catlynne: Eat red crayons!
Salim: Close. She had red hair.
Freena: Pretty red hair.
Salim: Sure. Fine.















Salim: She protested too much and got the bad guys mad at her.













Salim: So they squashed her like a T-Rex. The end.

Salim: Maybe I should find a wife and have some kids.

Catlynne: (cries)
Salim: Then again... Maybe not.
Freena: Unchie Salim bad boy.

So glad they're not toddlers anymore.

And they are like 97% identical. Honestly. I flip back and forth between these pictures, and the only thing that changes is the eyebrows.

I didn't keep this hairstyle, btw. I just used it to show their identical-ness.

Me: PLUM!
Kyle: Hey!
Me: Sorry.
Kyle: I thought it was Kyle and Iris not Iris and Kyle.
Me: -.-

More girls.
Christa and Evelyn.

Coming up next!
How will Kyle and Iris cope with having two sets of twin girls in the house?
Who will be heir?

Click here to go to 1.10

No comments:

Post a Comment