Great. What a way to start out a new chapter. The house party thing is the only bit of generational goals that Kyle hasn't fulfilled. And he needs 2 more: the house party and dinner party. If he can't get this, I fail the legacy challenge. :(
Kyle: Wait. What's this 'dinner party' thing?
Me: I dunno. Never tried it. Let's find out.
Kyle: Good. Because it's already going.
Yes! 3 down; 1 to go.
And almost immediately afterwards, this happens. Just a small thing, but I got the pic.
Kyle: Is that Don Lothario? What's he doing at my house?
Me: Let it go, Kyle.
Kyle: (sings)
Me: STOP!
Achievements like crazy lately.
And apparently, you can't make roast chicken and tuna casserole unless you have the max cooking skill. Who knew?
And now I have the "Loca the Pug" song in my head. (roast chicken reference)
Whoa. Time for this already?!
Dang, girl! Attitude much?
Evelyn's turn.
Same deal as I did with the older two, only now I'm showing how much they're different. (and I didn't keep this hairstyle)
Whoa! Time is ticking!!!
Kyle: Why is Don Lothario standing in front of me? And why isn't he old?
Me: Um... the universe isn't fair?
Romantic old fart.
And I see I'm trying again with the house party.
FINALLY!!!
I have accomplished all goals for generation one!
I moved in some new neighbors for the empty apartment.
Kyle: Oh. So this is your fault.
Me: (shrug)
She doesn't look too happy to have been interrupted.
Dang!
My kids liked watching the sim kids play this. They're Pokemon fans.
Coming up next!
I get to play!
It's time to figure out who's going to be heir and get her ready by leveling up her cooking skill.
Click here to go to 1.12
Click here to go to 1.12






















No comments:
Post a Comment