Sunday, June 11, 2017

Don't Ask 1.10: I Have No Idea




Okay...I have no idea what happened to the order of the pictures I have. In one pic it shows the new babies as toddlers when later in the day, they're infants again. Maybe something was up with my computer's clock? At any rate, I'll try to put them in order.

The older girls are not happy there is more competition.

Kyle: Prank? Check!
Me: I thought you already did one for this week.
Kyle: Yeah, probably. But this is Don Lothario. He deserves it.

Catlynne's creativity is blooming.

It's not fair that being preggers gave Iris more life days. They used to be the same age.
(notice the toddler beds in the background? I have no idea when this pic actually falls chronologically. I'm just putting it here.)

No, just... No.

Level 10 programming! Apparently, Tony Corleonesi doesn't come with lvl 10 programming. I got a slew of achievements when I inputted him into my game. Felt like cheating. This one, at least, I earned.

Oh. There are toddlers in the background of this pic. Oh well.

Freena: Daddy, no!
Kyle: I'm fixing it. I'm fixing it! (tap tap tap)

Catlynne: Oh, fishy fishy fishy FISH!

(Monty Python fan, anyone?)

Obviously, working on her fishing skill. You know, just in case she's heir. Fresh fish is good in a restaurant.

Freena: It's real! ... MOM!

Oh, ya think?
-.-

Evelyn

Mikey...
Wait... I mean Christa!

Definitely NOT identical. And Christa is the only one with brown hair. Evelyn is the only one with green eyes. They're not making this easy!

Yes... because food = love. Right.

Oh boy.

Coming up next!
Kyle gets old.
Evelyn and Christa age to kids!

Click here to go to 1.11

No comments:

Post a Comment