Friday, June 9, 2017

Chain Reaction 2.60: Mikey




Michael Taylor

     Book yummy.

     Ganma see baby sista.

     Mommy busy.

     Mommy busy: no, Mikey, go play.

     Mikey big boy.

     Dolly say, "Mikey best big boy." Hug dolly.

     Baby sistas grow!

Baby sista Chloe (KOH-ee).

Baby sista Charlotte (CHAH-wet).

     Baby sista Chloe no hugs. Fussy.

    Baby sista Charlotte big hugs. Nicest.

    Charlotte say Mikey bestest big bwuvver.

---------------------
A/N: The pronunciations were Mikey's way of saying their names. :)
And it really is interesting how Chloe really doesn't give hugs--to anyone. Really.

Click here to go to 2.61

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow that was cute. Ethan and Claire make really good looking kids.

    The fact that you posted these kids and let me get attached to them feels like bait. Having a cute moment in the middle of serious drama makes me feel lke they're gonna be in danger. A crazy, bloodthirsty guy and a family of rich secret agents is at war with Ethan and pretty much his entire family. They would be an easy target, just like Emily.
    You know your story is great when even a cute kid update feels like an important plot point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're cuties, to be sure. :)

      Bait? Me? Now why would I do something like that? What if I just thought a nice break was in order?
      It's easy to make enemies when you're trying to be the good guy.

      Thanks! I'm just starting to build Mikey's character. :)

      Delete
    2. Just to be clear, of course I didn't mean anything bad by 'bait'.
      I'm just really suspicious whenever I see a character I like.
      Every single time I get into a series, my favourites always die. And I mean always. At this point I'm just used to the fact that me saying 'That person is cool!' is a death sentence.

      Delete
    3. LOL! on the 'death sentence' thing.
      Nah, I know you don't mean anything bad by bait. I totally get it.
      As for me, whenever I really like a show on TV, that means it'll get cancelled for next season. Only the super-duper popular ones are immune to that (Game of Thrones).(and they've already killed off my favorite character in season 3 or 4, can't remember which)

      Delete