Pink shirt dude: Nice weather we're having.
Green shirt woman: I think I heard that in a song once.
Pink shirt dude: I'm a computer programmer.
Pink shirt dude: You wanna woohoo?
Then, the woman smiles? That would never happen in real life. Maybe she thinks he's funny. Maybe she's looking forward to throwing her drink in his face. Maybe she's drunk.
I'll let you create your own ending to this scenario.
Where was Kyle during this? Working on his weekly prank. Public places don't throw you out like private homes will.
He needed the break. Taking care of twin girls is a hard job! Iris gets a break when she goes to work. At least, that's how he sees it.
Iris wants me to make sure to say that she feels she does her fair share.
But Kyle says he's the one to stay home all the time. Then Iris says that she earns the most money.
-.-
Would you two stop arguing through me?!
Uh, Kyle? The couch syndrome went away. Dayum. Did you drink a potion?
Kyle: I've been working out.
Those results were too fast. This isn't Sims 2.
Kyle: I've been working out, and that's all I'm going to say about it.
Right. You drank a potion.
Back to the karaoke bar...
After Kyle clogged the sink, he decided to try his voice at singing.
Kyle: Nailed it!
Sure you did.
Kyle: Hey, sexy.
Isn't that a great picture for a kitchen? I mean, I just had to take a pic of it. Kyle and Iris may think this is a pic of them kissing because they need 3 kids, but it's a pic of the picture in the kitchen. :) *watches as Kyle drags his wife into the bedroom*
Wow! Time flies on normal lifespan settings!
Catlynne
Freena
Catlynne post makeover. I decided to keep the glasses.
Freena post makeover. I think she liked the pigtails better, but I wanted to use CC hair. Besides, the pigtails are in use by another two toddlers I'm playing...
Highchairs replaced the baby bassinets.
This is a sweet family photo.
Alrighty, I make a big deal (if I can) about a toddler's first word.
Generation 2 roll reveal:
When I FIRST ROLLED for the legacy, I rolled for Kyle to run a restaurant. At the time, I didn't have the dining out pack thingy. Now, I do. So, I'm using an old Sims 3 new expansion pack rule. I don't even bother rolling for the heir's career for this generation 2. It's going to be Restauranteur. Freena's first word puts being the heir heavily in her favor.
I can hardly wait no matter who the heir is! That's a career I've never really done before!
After selling a few things and spending some money, they redecorate the twins' room. (Salim isn't happy they sold their bong; he greatly was against it.)
Coming up next!
Salim entertains us with another story.
and
I have no idea because I need to play them!
20 minutes after posting: Oh yeah, Iris may or may not be preggers again. Let's hope it's NOT twins this time.
Click here to go to 1.8




















No comments:
Post a Comment