Picking up right where we left off...
Kyle: I can't take the noise!
Salim: Chill, bro! I was just reading a book.
Kyle: In a maid's outfit?!
Salim: Everybody's gotta have a hobby.
Holy fish paste, Kyle! Mature adult already! You're going to have to set your dreams of burning the world to ashes on hold for a while.
Kyle: Okay. (blows out candles)
FINALLY!!! A gold level party! Of course, I have yet to have a gold level house party, but this is the second gold party! 2 more to go.
I'd really wanted to get the parties out of the way before they decided to have babies, but they're not getting any younger.
Iris aged up with the same cake. They're both MA.
So, before Iris starts popping out babies, I send them on a vacation that they really can't afford.
I downloaded Granite Beach to replace my Granite Falls, and this is one of the houses I plopped down.
Spam of their vacation pics...
Oh. I guess I had them "try for baby." And they have the Ley Line lot trait. Why do I do this to myself?
Back home:
Kyle: You know, you're really making me look like a crab here. Why the noise?
Salim: Sorry. I was making out with someone.
Kyle: With whom? You're the only one in there!
Salim: It's just...I love my bong.
Kyle: Oh gross! Sorry I asked.
Yay! Babies on the way!
Click here to go to 1.6













That was a nice house. I've not explored with adding new towns or anything yet. Just CAS CC. Congrats on the babies.
ReplyDeleteI wish I'd written down what house it was and who did it. You can find it if you do #GraniteBeach pretty easily.
DeleteThis replaced Granite Falls. I haven't replaced the outer lot that has the hidden passage because I'm afraid to.
Thanks!