Friday, April 28, 2017

Chain Reaction 2.39: Victim




      Today is Miss Aguilar's first day. She arrives early. I'd just finished working out and am on my way to get a bottle of water when her presence surprises me.

     I say her name, startled.
     "Is this better, Mr. Goth?" She doesn't act like it bothers her that she surprised me.
     "Y-yes." Plum. Ever since Traci threw that drink in my face, I haven't been as 'satisfied' as I'd gotten used to being. Addyson can't keep up, and I feel bad for wanting to push her. Then, that whole thing with Emily the other night has me ...agitated. I really needed my workout this morning.

     "Perhaps a little too good," I finish without thinking.
     "Oh." She sounds disappointed. "I didn't think this was too formal. Perhaps if you-"
     "No, no!" I quickly interrupt. "It's fine. Trust me. You look..." Delicious. "Nice."

     She giggles that kind of giggle and strikes a flirtatious pose. "Just 'nice,' huh?" What's happening? "The way you're looking at me right now says more than just 'nice.' I'm glad, but I wonder what you're going to do about it."
     I blink. Did she just--? "Miss Aguilar-"
     "Go ahead and call me Selena." Again with that look like she could eat me alive.
     Where did this come from? "Is there something you...want...me to do about it?" I figure I'd better outright ask or I could get into some serious trouble.
     Another giggle. Holy plumbob. "I can think of a few things."

      I reach for her hand. Gold. Digger. Gold-digger! She doesn't act shocked that I'd hold her hand like this. Very scrumptious gold-digger. "Enlighten me."

      "Well..." she looks down and licks her lips. Then, her eyes light a fire everywhere they travel up until finally meeting mine. "Actually, what I'm thinking: It won't matter what we're wearing because it involves much less clothing."
      A ravenous beast roars inside me.

      "This isn't what I had in mind when I hired a PA, in case you were wondering." She still doesn't act shocked even though she can tell I'm seconds from attacking her.
     "This isn't what I had in mind when I submitted my resume. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized there's something about you."
     Yes, and there are millions of them in my bank account. I don't care. She's offering herself on a silver platter, and I'm nothing but a victim of her charms. She presses her chest against me, and I pull her hand to my lips.

     But it's not her hand that I kiss. She makes a little noise of surprise, and I eat it up, squeezing her to me. I let her brazen hands do whatever they want, and I'm shaking in minutes. Oh, she's gooooooooood. Probably too good.
     "So, Mr. Goth, anything you'd like me to do first?" her sultry voice asks.
     I have to sit down or this little minx will have me on my knees on the floor. So, I pull her over to the couch so that I can sit, and she gets on her knees, making me feel oh so much better.
     For the first half of the day, I don't get any work done, instead enjoying my new PA and everything she willingly offers. I'm a sucker for physical pleasure.
     Eventually, we do get some real work done, and I discover that she's not just good in bed but in business as well. After a few weeks, we establish a special work relationship.
     Then, she starts talking 'serious relationship' with me. I don't want to ruin this, but I'm not looking for the next Mrs. Goth. So, I shut her up for a few more weeks with a diamond tennis bracelet.



      Tonight, we're in the hot tub. Drake is at Laura's this weekend. He and Emily are still dating. For a little while, it felt awkward being around Emily after accidentally kissing her like I did, but she acted like nothing weird happened. I let it go.
     Selena plays under my trunks. She's so good. It doesn't take her long to have me aching to have her. I moan her name.

     She startles me when she suddenly swings around and straddles me. She giggles at my being startled. Oh no. Don't be playful. Just woohoo me already.
     "So...When are you planning on making an honest woman out of me?"
     "I..." Oh, plum, not now!


      I moan again, unable to answer thanks to how she teases me. "Selena..."
      "I want to be more than just your PA, Alex. Surely, you know that by now." She won't stop teasing me, and I squeeze her thighs.
      What do I do?! I'm NOT interested in marriage again, and certainly not with her. She's just someone who can provide the supply to my demand. However, my eyes have started rolling to the back of my head.
     "No, sir. Stay with me," she orders, maybe thinking I'm going to faint. It's a possibility, considering blood not flowing to my brain. I'm in so much need that I could woohoo a brick wall like a jackhammer.

      I whine pathetically when she kisses me.
      It's always that you hear about the woman being the victim in these situations, but I believe the opposite has happened now. She has me exactly where she wants me, taunting me with her luscious body. Me, a lonely, woohoo-crazed man.
     "Just think," she purrs, "you could have this all the time."
     I want to cry. She's too good at this.
     "I love you, Alex. I want to be with you...always."
     Damn her. No, you don't. You love my wealth. I start shaking again. So what? She's right. It could be mutually beneficial: she loves my wealth; I love her body. It's not like it's a unique situation.
     Sounding like it's coming from someone else, I say, "Then marry me, Selena."
     She lets out a happy squeal, says yes, and hugs me. I don't want a plumbing hug. Instead, I woohoo her like a wild animal.

Click here to go to 2.40

2 comments:

  1. One word. PRE-NUP! Alex if you're a smart man, have that gold-digger sign one because you know what she's after. If she balks at the idea than that's a big problem. On the other hand if she wanted to, she could try and make a case for sexual harassment to get what she wants. Yes she's willing, but the scandal alone could do him in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! He's no dummy. Well, ... not completely, even if he is thinking with his other brain lately.

      Hm... if she could afford lawyers better than his...

      I do love these insights, though. Something you've said has triggered something in my mind that needs to be done to the story. Thanks :)

      Delete