The Maker
I've decided to try the official Random Legacy Sims 4 challenge. I make no promises that I'll keep this going, but the way things are, I probably will. I will update totally randomly. As in, when I'm done writing the chapter, I'll throw out the update.
Have I ever got the craziest founder:
Meet Kyle Sewell. I hit the random button until it landed on a name I could live with.
According to what I rolled, Kyle can only make money hacking, making plugins, etc. Officially, it's the cyber criminal "career" path.
Fabulous.
Just the perfect thing for a generation 1. Oh, and since I'm crazy anyway, I went ahead and had him rent a 3 bedroom apartment, simply because I don't want him to have to move later. I may have shot myself in the foot, meaning he'll have to move anyway because he won't be able to afford didily squat.
He quickly becomes best friends with his neighbor Salim Benali. I didn't get any pictures of him until later, and well, I want to keep the surprise for later.
Kyle needs some romance in his life, so I send him out on the town.
Oh, reeeeaaaallll good, Kyle. I send you out looking for love, and you decide to take a nap on the bench at the club. Nah, actually, he did meet some people, but none of them would work. Well, one would in all but the fact that she's already married. Meh.
Since the dance club didn't work out, I send him to the coffee house next door. He's in a mood.
Oooo! The barista is pretty.
Apparently, Kyle isn't the only one to think that.
Kyle (goofy grin): Hi.
They all start bugging her with their orders while Kyle stands there and tries to make conversation. Hm. Then the guy with the black beard starts trying to chat it up too. Maybe he thought that since Kyle looks interested that he should be interested too. Back off, dude!
At least he got her number.
Well, it looks like Kyle's neighbor Salim found some loving tonight. Too bad he decides to have what sounds like wild animal woohoo on the other side of Kyle's bedroom wall. Being the fabulous new bestie that he is, he goes and pounds on the guy's door. He could at least keep it down!
Kyle: Uhhhh...
Salim: Sorry it was too loud.
Kyle: Nah, bro, uh, forget it. You obviously have something going on. (stares at outfit in alarm and slowly backs away to his apartment door)
Salim: Hey! It's not what it looks like!
Kyle: Yeah, sure! (runs into apartment)
Then, Seema calls and asks him out!
Who the plum is Seema, you ask? She's the woman from the cafe.
Turns out this is the only pic I took of the entire date. I kept waiting for something interesting to happen. It's not that it was a bad date, per se, but it wasn't particularly remarkable either.
Afterwards, he meets Prisha. ^^ Very nice bone structure (Yeah, I'm thinking like a breeder.)
Oh, wait. Nevermind. Good will not do at all.
New bar; new lady. Kyle and Edith decide to go look at the stars, lying down on the sidewalk because no way is that in the way of anyone wanting to walk by. Plus, you know, the lighting right next to a brightly-lit building is perfect for stargazing!
Kyle: What's that one? That big green one right there.
Edith: That's your plumbob.
Kyle: Oh.
Kyle has a sneaking suspicion that Edith is an alien. It's like he has a fifth sense about these things. -.-
Fed up, I go into CAS and make some mildly-compatible ladies. Kyle goes to one of their houses...
Iris: Listen, uh, Kyle is it?
Kyle: Yes?
Iris: Yeah. You see, I don't think you're my type.
(Maker throws something across the room in anger)
Kyle: Why?
Iris: You're dressed like a dweeb.
Kyle: I'm not a dweeb!
Iris: Which is exactly what a dweeb would say.
Since I'm off having my tantrum, I have no idea how it is that Kyle ends up here:
Kyle: Right there?
Iris: Yes. Plum, that feels good.
Kyle: Just more dweeb magic.
Wait. What? Okay. Maybe after playing off and on for two days might have something to show for it. I only have the normal lifespan to get the gen 1 goals accomplished. That doesn't leave Kyle any time to piss around like he's been doing, trying to scrape together funds to pay the rent when it comes up. I rolled couple for gen 1, so I'm really counting on the spouse's income potential.
Iris: Maybe you're okay after all.
Kyle: Like I said, the Maker put together this outfit to be ironic.
Iris: I like ironic.
Kyle: I like YOU.
Iris: Your arm is around me.
Kyle: You looked cold.
Iris: Riiiiiight. Oldest trick in the book.
Kyle: You have something on your shirt.
Iris: I'm not falling for it.
Kyle: No, seriously. You have something on your shirt. It's...whipped cream.
Iris (giggles)
Kyle: You really should go change.
Iris: You really should learn some new lines.
Kyle: I could help you change.
I guess this happened during the "helping her change" bit.
That's all for now in the adventures of Kyle. Will anything come of his new "relationship" with Iris? Will Seema ever call him again? What about Edith? Will Salim continue to scare Kyle with his crazy partying ideas?
Tune in next time for...
Kyle! No! Bad sim!
Click "Newer Post" for the next chapter!
Click "Newer Post" for the next chapter!





















LOL I've never done a random challenge. I tried once in S3 but only made it one generation. I thought about it for S4, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
ReplyDelete"pulled the trigger" hehe.
DeleteI guess it would be a good time to try it since it doesn't look as complicated as it was with s3 since s3 had all that extra store stuff that wasn't allowed.