Willow sleeps next to me, worn our from our woohooing. I can't sleep; I'm too happy! I'm in love again! I asked Willow to marry me. She hasn't answered me yet, but I'm not worried.
I chuckle to myself and think, I ask her to marry me, and she pulls me under the covers. I will take that as a yes. I sigh a very content, satisfied sigh.
When I leave for work in the morning, I am still on top of the world. I can't stop smiling! Before I leave, I kiss my still-sleeping, almost fiancee. I let her sleep. We can talk more when I get home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
When I get home, I ask Mama where Willow is. She tells me she went for a walk and should be back soon. I smile and head upstairs. I could use a shower before I see her, so I decide to do that now.
I walk into our bedroom first, and when I do, I see something on the nightstand. Willow and I had found and refurbished that nightstand, and I'm happy to have it. The lamp was a gift through the attraction system from some time ago. Willow liked it.
What is this? At first, I think it must be a bill that didn't get thrown away, but when I pick it up, I see it's a note:
Click here to go to 2.49










Wow...so she left Donny. That's unexpected and to go back to a husband that is rude and abusive. That's even crazier. I don't understand her thought process. I mean I get it, marrying Donny would be a terrible idea, he's not ready no matter what he says, but going back to her marriage isn't wise either.
ReplyDeleteMan, if she ends up pregnant again and back with her husband that will be bad. Really bad. I don't think she's going back to a happy situation at all.
Oh, Willow.... It was my plan all along for her to leave him, but the the character decided it was because she was going back to her husband. That actually threw me too, but it made a more logical (for me anyway) reason for her to leave Donny other than she's just overwhelmed. She'd been 'overwhelmed' the whole pregnancy. It's absolutely nuts! Still, I have a VERY difficult roll with this generation. I'm actually glad Skye or Link didn't win the heir vote. Not that I'm enjoying doing all this crap to Donny, but yeah. Since he started out single, it made it easier to put this junk together.
DeleteYes, marrying Donovan with their 'relationship' the way it was would've been an awful idea.
I've made like Willow is a coward. She was afraid to go against her father, and when craziness strikes, she goes back to what she's used to: being controlled. Ugh. Sadly, there are people like that out there. (not saying you don't know that)
LMAO! That would be terrible!!! I'll go ahead and say she's not even though she and Donny didn't take precautions.