A few nights later, Claire and I finally go on an actual date. I take her to a swanky club near the playground where she used to beat me on monkey bar races.
I am so hanging this picture on my wall.
I crop out just her face in the picture and make it the background on my phone.
She sees me do it and says, "Well, now it's official. My face is the background on your phone. You can't get more serious than that."
"It's a nice face," I say with a huge grin.
Claire always wears the same thing. It doesn't bother me, but it bugs the Maker. I don't mind as long as she wears the daisy shorts.
Speaking of daisy...
Poor Izabella. No one pays any attention to her, yet she keeps going with her routine.
I'm not moving it. No, I'm not moving it this time. If you're going to taunt me with those shorts, you should be ready for me to do this.
She moves my hand.
"You do that every time," she says, smiling to my pout.
"Can I help it if you have a great ass?" I ask her, smiling now.
She shakes her head like she can't believe me. "But every time? I'm starting to think you're obsessed."
"Well, daisy, what if I am?" I question with a mischievous grin.
She makes a cute, little noise when I grab her to do a kiss like I saw in an old movie once. She really likes it.
I pull up, suddenly thinking of something to say, "It's not just your ass I'm obsessed with."
She blinks like she's trying to clear her head. "You're such a romantic, monkey boy."
"Oh, speaking of which. I've never actually asked you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I stand her up on her feet.
"Yes!" she says a little too loudly then blushes. Then, she hugs me.
Yeah. I'm awesome.
We sit down, and she starts acting giggly, which is, again, not like Claire.
"What is it?" I ask, trying to better see her face.
"It's stupid," she quickly answers.
"No it's not. What is it?"
I think she blushes, but it's hard for me to see with her hair somewhat blocking her face. "Well, I was starting to wonder. You know, Kelsie, then Raina, and well, I knew you said you liked me, but I wondered if it was just me. I told you. It's stupid."
My fingers hold her chin, and I gently pull her face up to look at me.
"Seriously?" I ask.
"I told you it was stupid, but I'm really happy," she tells me with a big smile.
I surprise her when I quickly kiss her.
I pull back and say, "I told you there was only one girl for me."
Then, I really kiss her.
We're going to get thrown out if we don't cool it, but I can't help it if Claire has very kissable lips!
While we sit and make out, the Maker would like to entertain you with a picture of Mr. McCullough, Raina's dad, without his glasses. He's another example of a surprising success in the random sim generator.
So is Claire!
My girlfriend. My girlfriend Claire. Me, the boy that thought girls were weird and annoying. Well, all except Claire.
We start making out again, and the manager asks us to leave. It doesn't bother us.
Click here to go to 2.6















They will make cute babies if they stay together the whole time. I thought it was funny how the sim will move the hand up. One of mine did that after they had already 'messed around' Like really...you did 'that' but he can't grab your ass??? Sill sims
ReplyDeleteI have only a sketchy plan when it comes to Ethan. I'm going to wait and see what'll happen. Hopefully, they'll stick together. They would make nice babies.
DeleteThat hand on the butt thing cracks me up, but the simple in-game animations are starting to wear on my pose maker spirit. I need to learn how to do s4 poses.
LOL! Yeah, mess around and then get picky over something like that.