Before the party started, I'd made Anastasia's favorite food: cookies. She'd rather have some of them instead of a slice of cake.
Ah, Emilio is not a vampire. He's just very pale.
My brother Levi showed up with cookies!
I talk with him outside, giving him my condolences on the death of his wife.
Wait, I think as I look through the windows of the lower floor of my house, is that the bartender?!
She hasn't worked at the bar yet! I don't care that I don't have a professional bar, she was supposed to be a bartender! I fire her. She still charges me.
Bonnie's turn to age up.
Why does the game insist upon giving her that hairstyle?
There. The Maker gave her a makeover before the sparkles could even disappear.
The Maker also ages up her boyfriend Rashawn.
They sit out and watch the stars. I notice Rashawn makes sure they're in full view of me. Perhaps he isn't so bad for her. I will still never forget how I first met the boy.
Anastasia
The hot tub is definitely a perk to becoming a teen. Dad comes outside to warn me not to stay in it too long, but I think he's just using that as an excuse to keep an eye on Bonnie and her boyfriend.I don't have a boyfriend, and I'm not interested in getting one. The only boy that might be interested in me, or me in him, is that Don Hendrix. I might've said he could be my boyfriend if I hadn't have discovered that he's Bonnie's half-brother. Ew! There goes anyone I might be interested in! This neighborhood is so boring.
Bonnie comes and sits down in front of me, deciding to have some leftover hot wings that someone brought to the party last night.
"What...are you wearing?" I ask when I see her.
"What? These are my pajamas," she replies with an 'innocent' voice.
I snort. "No. These are pajamas," I counter and gesture to my clothing.
"It's hot in this town. I'm comfortable."
I shake my head.
Gardening: my future career. So...I'm supposed to be a party animal and a gardener? Only in a random legacy. Good thing we're loaded.
The sound of my dad's crying gets carried over to me on the constant hot, dry breeze. He's really starting to freak out that Mom's ghost hasn't visited in a long time.
My favorite thing to do when I get home from school is to turn on all the stereos and start dancing. This drives The Maker crazy because she always has to come along behind me and turn them back off.
Dad walks up behind me, his sullen presence starting to chip away at my groove. "Want to learn to drive?"
I immediately stop dancing. "Only a thousand times yes!" I reply excitedly, and we go get in the car.
Sweet! I get to learn in the Compensator!
Dad nervously instructs, "Okay, very carefully lift your foot off the brake and gently touch the gas pedal."
I turn to smile at him wickedly. I know what I'm doing. I slam my foot down on the gas pedal!
Dad lets out a kind of man-scream then yells, "Anastasia! Slow down!"
I cackle merrily. Dad really needs to get out more.
"Stay in your lane! Oh, maker! There's another car on the road!" He pounds his foot down on the floorboard like he wishes he had a brake pedal.
"Aw, c'mon, Dad! I'll bet this baby hasn't been put through the ropes in ages!" I turn to look at him and see his face is extremely pale. I slow down. He actually scares me right now that he could have a heart attack. I don't want to be an orphan.
Even though we don't need the money, Bonnie still does her busking thing because she has an opportunity where she needs to earn $500 in tips. So far, the only one who's tipped her has been Emilio.
Uh...I guess no one cares that a police officer just jumped an old woman.
She wins!
That's IT! The Maker has HAD IT with this neighborhood, and I couldn't agree more. It's getting to where almost half the residents are stuck in the ground, and she's tried resetting them over and over to no avail.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So... got into Anastasia's character a little bit.
Mandi still hasn't shown her ghostly butt up! /sigh
-Bonnie age to adult: virtuoso trait
-By the way, the grow station is being used only as a watering thing, within the rules.
-Jaycen Hendrix died. Addie is a single woman again. Oh boy.
Click here to go to 2.28





















LOL I have to agree with Ana, Bonnie shouldn't be walking around in just her undies while she's still living with her father. Good to see she and Rashawn are still an item. Maybe they'll get married. Nick will just have to accept his little girl is grown up now.
ReplyDeleteYes, and this will never make it into the story, but that gets REAL weird REAL fast. Since they're not technically related...ew. I'm like 'you two, stop it!' Never be in the story though.
DeleteRashawn is actually a real good guy. Hopefully someday, Nick will be able to relax when he's around. Doubtful, though.
They would make nice babies.