Rose
I can't help but smile when I see Skye dancing with his little girl friend in the living room. He reminds me of his father trying to dance. Maybe Skye is a little better, but he still makes me think of Pedro. I have to turn around so that I'm not staring because he notices me and smiles.
"I made brownies if you want one." Milo tells Carmen.
"Oh wow, you really do look like Skye." she answers instead of saying whether or not she'll have a brownie.
"Maybe you need to go make an appointment with an optometrist." he tells her.
"A what?"
"An eye doctor." he clarifies.
Skye talks to Carmen quite a lot on the phone over the next few days.
"So, what did he say?" I hear Skye ask her. "Please, tell me you don't actually believe that." He sighs dramatically and puts his forehead in his hand.
Pedro has finally given up on trying to convince me to have more children.
There has never been a time when I've ever felt like his love for me, or mine for him for that matter, has waned. I hope all my children wind up this happy and secure in the knowledge that their spouse loves them.
The day before Spooky Day, Chasity comes over. She says she doesn't mind sleeping on the couch until tomorrow when Link ages up and they get married. She ages up right in front of all of us plus a few guests.
After her makeover.
The first thing Link does after he ages up is to make his engagement with Chasity official.
(That's Angela flirting with Donovan in the background. She's had one of the longest-running teenager-hoods I've seen.)
Link says that he likes that he aged up and got married on Spooky Day since he really takes his magical abilities seriously and plans on being a master magician someday.
The day didn't matter to Chasity. She just wanted to get married.
I just can't help but cry! He's only ever loved one girl, and that's all. She's all he ever wanted, and they're so happy, and where are the tissues?
(Somebody, get Rose a tissue for heaven's sake!)
Link has his graduation tomorrow. He's been named valedictorian!
We're at home having dinner when the great announcer in the sky declares that it's time for Milo to age up. For some reason, the great announcer in the sky claims that it's not time for Giselle, but we're doing it anyway.
After they have makeovers. (and in their formal wear)
Apparently, there was a prom scheduled for tonight, but the boys didn't worry about it since we decided to celebrate Link's birthday/wedding instead. Giselle, however, freaks out, thinking that she's missed her only chance at a prom since she aged up during it.
I watch as Link and Skye give each other a knowing look.
"You know, Giselle," Donovan breaks the silence, "you don't have to go to prom. It's not like it really matters in the long run."
My babies are growing up too fast. It's strange that Donovan and Milo are teens at the same time, but Donovan ages up coming up this Monday.
I'm interrupted from my reverie as Giselle argues with her older brothers about the importance of prom. She finally gets mad, walks over and kicks Donovan in the shin, messes up Skye's hair, and tries to push Link's face into his plate of food. Then she stomps upstairs to her room. Milo wisely walks into the kitchen. I guess she got my temper.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Notable Notes:
*I finally got rid of the stupid thing that was causing my sims to stand in the middle of the sink to do the dishes! yay!
*Pedro completed another drama book, Acquaintances, earning 1,002/week. I put last time that Pedro achieved his LTW, well this is the one that actually did it. I did an edit. This gave him 37k points, and I saved up a tiny bit more and got him a clone voucher. Not 100% certain I'll use it, but I was curious.
*Donovan won the art-a-thon.
*Ron Frey was scheduled to die, but Grim gave him a reprieve since his wife was expecting.
*age ups: Link - I chose natural born performer, Giselle was given frugal, I chose bookworm for Milo
Deaths:
Gino Ferrari and Myles Burnett.
Click here to go to chapter 30
"I made brownies if you want one." Milo tells Carmen.
"Oh wow, you really do look like Skye." she answers instead of saying whether or not she'll have a brownie.
"Maybe you need to go make an appointment with an optometrist." he tells her.
"A what?"
"An eye doctor." he clarifies.
Skye talks to Carmen quite a lot on the phone over the next few days.
"So, what did he say?" I hear Skye ask her. "Please, tell me you don't actually believe that." He sighs dramatically and puts his forehead in his hand.
Pedro has finally given up on trying to convince me to have more children.
There has never been a time when I've ever felt like his love for me, or mine for him for that matter, has waned. I hope all my children wind up this happy and secure in the knowledge that their spouse loves them.
The day before Spooky Day, Chasity comes over. She says she doesn't mind sleeping on the couch until tomorrow when Link ages up and they get married. She ages up right in front of all of us plus a few guests.
After her makeover.
The first thing Link does after he ages up is to make his engagement with Chasity official.
(That's Angela flirting with Donovan in the background. She's had one of the longest-running teenager-hoods I've seen.)
Link says that he likes that he aged up and got married on Spooky Day since he really takes his magical abilities seriously and plans on being a master magician someday.
The day didn't matter to Chasity. She just wanted to get married.
I just can't help but cry! He's only ever loved one girl, and that's all. She's all he ever wanted, and they're so happy, and where are the tissues?
(Somebody, get Rose a tissue for heaven's sake!)
Link has his graduation tomorrow. He's been named valedictorian!
We're at home having dinner when the great announcer in the sky declares that it's time for Milo to age up. For some reason, the great announcer in the sky claims that it's not time for Giselle, but we're doing it anyway.
After they have makeovers. (and in their formal wear)
Apparently, there was a prom scheduled for tonight, but the boys didn't worry about it since we decided to celebrate Link's birthday/wedding instead. Giselle, however, freaks out, thinking that she's missed her only chance at a prom since she aged up during it.
I watch as Link and Skye give each other a knowing look.
"You know, Giselle," Donovan breaks the silence, "you don't have to go to prom. It's not like it really matters in the long run."
My babies are growing up too fast. It's strange that Donovan and Milo are teens at the same time, but Donovan ages up coming up this Monday.
I'm interrupted from my reverie as Giselle argues with her older brothers about the importance of prom. She finally gets mad, walks over and kicks Donovan in the shin, messes up Skye's hair, and tries to push Link's face into his plate of food. Then she stomps upstairs to her room. Milo wisely walks into the kitchen. I guess she got my temper.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Notable Notes:
*I finally got rid of the stupid thing that was causing my sims to stand in the middle of the sink to do the dishes! yay!
*Pedro completed another drama book, Acquaintances, earning 1,002/week. I put last time that Pedro achieved his LTW, well this is the one that actually did it. I did an edit. This gave him 37k points, and I saved up a tiny bit more and got him a clone voucher. Not 100% certain I'll use it, but I was curious.
*Donovan won the art-a-thon.
*Ron Frey was scheduled to die, but Grim gave him a reprieve since his wife was expecting.
*age ups: Link - I chose natural born performer, Giselle was given frugal, I chose bookworm for Milo
Deaths:
Gino Ferrari and Myles Burnett.
Click here to go to chapter 30


















LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the 'dancing with his little girl friend' bit, sounds just like my own mother :p
In the pic of Chasity post-age-up, check out Pedro's face. It's like he's shocked at her beauty! :p
I already love Giselle for beating up her brothers >:) They're all a bit cocky and hopefully she can bring them down a peg or two. Or, y'no, just be the annoying 'baby' sister
*hands Rose a tissue, and one for you too*
Haha, love that link ages up, and immediately gets married in the middle of a park on halloween. Sorry, spooky day. I tend to force-marry my spares too, otherwise they either never marry, or split up.
This was the perfect distraction from writing my legacy chapter (due out later tonight, it's nearly 6pm here) for my procrastinating brain. I *WILL* read your comment on SWNT before writing, too, because I just remembered I haven't checked and I'll forget again if I don't do it now.
(It's 'cus I follow 800 million blogs, so my homepage thingy moves really quick and I forget)
Also, second-to-last picture, Rose is choking herself... :|
Oh yes, definitely channeling my mother there.
DeleteSince I toyed with the idea of teen-YA attraction in SP or woohooer or whatever it is, Pedro is attracted to Carmen and Chasity. I'm all like, ew! your Sons' girlfriends! (well, not quite true about Carmen but anyway) Honestly you get a sim lvl 10 in anything and the whole town falls in love with him/her.
Giselle sure did get her mother's temper and then some! I'm making her a bit spoiled as well so when things don't go her way... boom! But she's really nice when she's happy. lol.
I hate that I have to let them go period, so if they have a serious serious boyfriend/girlfriend then I marry them up before I have to say goodbye. Wouldn't you know it? SP put Link in the science career path. I thought it was supposed to follow the sims' LTW? grr.
Well, I'm happy to have provided a distraction. I think. I'm always distracted so yeah.
LMAO! She does look like it! It's that neutral rub back of neck thing. still...
Hahaha, Milo looks like a cute nerd. Awww. Haha. *hands Rose a tissue* I'm glad you changed Link's hair back after he aged up cause... wow. O_O LMAO.
ReplyDeleteWithout his glasses, Milo's eyebrows (the shape of the brow, not the hair) get on my nerves. The glasses help sort everything out and totally work with the nerd bit. Cute nerd ;)
DeleteThe game is determined to give Link that hair... and give Donovan and Milo the 'girlie cut'. drives me crazy.
Giselle learned to handle herself in a house full of boys!
ReplyDeleteAw, Link and Chasity. So sweet, I love the spooky day wedding.
I can't wait to do little features on her. It'll be hard to see her go, but I'm going to have my fun before I do.
DeleteI thought it was neat how it all came on Spooky Day. I'd been waiting for Chasity to age up to know when to age up Link since my kids' ages got all messed up. (and messed up AGAIN by having Skye younger than Giselle) Then I got ticked off and found out for myself just how close she was by adding sim n then saw she was ready to age up right then. Then the next day was spooky day so I thought 'perfect'. Um, really long explanation for just saying 'me too'. lol :D
*LOL*Milo and the optometrist. What a wiseguy. ... hey... you're not pulling a thing 'cause she's blonde, are ya? *palm punch* ;) ... Milo was cute though.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Link. :)
Nah, no blonde jokes.... even if I actually do do that with Marie.
Delete