A/N: Mildly NSFW
-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
Michael
Uncle Alex tries to hire a bodyguard for me, but I give him a vehement no. If Drake really wanted to kill me, a bodyguard wouldn't stop him or his hitman. And I don't want someone following me around all the time. Dad isn't happy, but I tell him to stop worrying.
Besides, I have my stalker...
I let him in, and he stumbles through the door, drunk. "So you decided to come see me?" I'd seen him earlier parked out on the street.
"I'm a little drunk, Michael."
I chuckle. "Tequila? Not the wisest decision." And I'd say he's more than a 'little' drunk.
He places the bottle on the dresser behind me. "I'm losing my mind, Michael." He starts crying.
I sigh. "Darrin..." I sigh again. "What am I going to do with you?"
"I miss you, Michael."
"Well, you know how to solve that."
"I love you, Michael." His hands clumsily paw at my shirt and then touch my face. Then he wraps his arms around me, and I hold him for a minute.
He pulls back and looks at me.
He smiles in a lopsided way. "Michael Michael Michael. You really do have the most beautiful eyes. The second I first saw you, I knew I needed you." He licks his lips.
I let out a quick grunt when he pulls my face down to his. "Kiss me, Michael," he whispers.
"You're drunk."
"Yes, I am." He stops waiting for me to kiss him and kisses me.
Damn him! I'd wanted to go up to him when I saw him in his car earlier, but I told myself he needed space to think. That's what he'd said. Now, he's in my house and kissing me. And I'm kissing him back.
No! I step away from him. "Why are you here?"
"I need to think."
I groan and turn away, rubbing my temples.
He cracks up laughing behind me. "Oh, Mike. You're way too serious right now."
"One of us has to be." Or this could get quickly out of control.
He needs food.
"How about I fix you something to eat. Would you like some homemade waffles?"
"I think I know what I'd like."
I should've seen this coming.
His arms wrap around me from behind, and he starts kissing my cheek. I say his name is surprise and hold his chin, pulling it away from my face. Then his right hand starts sliding... down... I gasp.
"I want this," he tells me and starts stroking me.
Oh plum! "Darrin," I pant, "this isn't what... you need... You need... to think..." Plum that's good. Sweet, blissful torture.
His hand goes inside my jeans.
"Oh, this is what I need, Michael."
I whine. I don't want him to stop, but I need him to stop.
Or go faster.
Plum! No! "Stop it, Darrin." I jerk myself free of him.
"Where are you going?"
"You're not getting any of that until you've come to a decision. And then only if it's the decision that we get back together." I need space between us. And a cold shower. But I only have a bathtub.
Darrin shocks me, again, but this time in a bad way. He grabs me and slams me back against the wall.
"Go ahead, Mike. Ride it. You're so hard right now." His one hand pins my arm to the wall while his other reaches up and gently strokes my face.
"It's not happening. You hurt me once before." I'm talking about that time at the club--when I thought he'd take me back and didn't. "You get nothing until you've decided to take me back." No milk for free here.
"Pinning me against the wall."
"I'm trying to think."
"You're drunk."
"Not too drunk." His hand goes between my legs again, but I swat it away. He continues to scowl and stroke my face. "I know one thing for certain: I love you and living without you is the worst pain imaginable. Two things, I guess." His eyes search my face. "I miss you. I want you."
"Then take me back." I could get free, but I keep hoping everything he's doing (as long as it's not driving me out of my mind) will lead him to the conclusion I want.
"I'll take you." His mouth attacks mine. Did he? Did he mean it? What does he mean?
I break free of the kiss. "What do you mean?" Take me back!
"I mean I think best when I'm active. And I'm trying to tell myself what I'd be missing if I don't take you back." He didn't mean what I'd hoped he meant.
I shove him and go sit on the couch. Another trip up and down the roller coaster.
He sits in front of me. "What's wrong now?"
Ugh! "The same thing, Darrin. Why must you do this to me?"
"Okay. You're right. I'm drunk. Mostly drunk. All I can think is how badly I want you."
"No."
His hand slides up my pant leg. "I'm a man of action. Let me have it."
I push his hand away. "You know my reasons." Oh plum! I want him! He's so hot, and he wants me! My leg starts shaking, and he leans down and kisses it. Then he moves up to try and kiss my lips, but I deny him.
"I'm dying without you," he whispers, his lips caressing my temples.
"You're just using lines to get what you want. You're drunk, and you're over here trying to seduce me." Am I talking to him or trying to tell myself that's what he's doing?
He chuckles. "Don't you think if I were trying to seduce you then you would be the drunk one? I'm the vulnerable one here. I'm the one who can't resist you." I don't stop his hand this time. "You need it so badly."
Damn him! I turn my head and kiss him deeply. He pushes into me, leaning me back on the couch.
"Darrin-"
"Shh. Just don't stop me." He unzips my pants.
It's a good thing I don't have a bodyguard--because I've never been so loud. All the noise I make would surely freak out anybody charged with my safety. I'm not safe right now, but I don't want him to stop.
I like drunk Darrin. Drunk Darrin has zero inhibitions. Drunk Darrin is wild.
Yes, I plumbing needed it. It's been too long, and he knows it. I almost pass out it's so good.
"What happened?" Okay, maybe I did pass out a little.
"We're in your bedroom." He removes my shirt. Everything else must've been removed during my yelling and screaming fit.
I rest my head against the mattress and close my eyes. That was incredible.
Then Darrin flips me over.
He yanks on my ponytail to bring my ear to his lips. "Yes... Now I can think... Now I can think..." He's being rough. "This is what I needed... You... I needed you... That's what's had me so messed up..." He pants. "My Michael... So good... You're so good..."
"Good guys aren't murderers..." He changes his motions, grinding, and he has to hold me down because I spaz uncontrollably.
"Darrin!" I scream, losing my mind.
"Good guys are heroes." He cries out now, finding relief. Panting, he kisses my neck. "You're a hero, Michael. And I love you. And I can't bear to be without you ever again."
He wants me back! That's what that was all about. I smile.
I wake up. I'd only just shagged out because... yeah. I'd normally be awake now. And my--boyfriend--yes, boyfriend--is passed out.
I'm so happy! "Darrin." I lightly shake him, and he moans a complaint. "Wake up." Another moan.
After much cajoling and encouragement, I get him where I want him.
I didn't used to often get this from him like he always would from me. Maybe that can change now. After all, I know a few more 'dance moves.'
Next is the happily-anticipated bubble bath. My tub isn't as big as the one I had in the basement apartment, but why would I want more space? I have exactly what I want. The only thing that could make this more perfect is if Darrin weren't so tipsy and sleepy.
We still need to discuss in a mature way where this is going, but that can wait until morning.
We still need to discuss in a mature way where this is going, but that can wait until morning.























Drunk sex never works out. I hope Darrin doesn’t break his heart again. Mike is so dang cute too. Poor guy. Btw. Did you make those poses? They were awesome. The ponytail grab! Wow.
ReplyDeleteYeah, drunk sex. Drunk with tequila drunk sex.
DeleteMike is a total babe. I love him to pieces, but then, that's me.
Nope. Not a single pose in this is mine. I think I shot this back in August, so I wasn't back to pose making. This chapter drove me batty because I mixed and matched packs of sometimes hetero, sometimes not poses. The ponytail grab was photoshop magic, moving the ponytail from another shot. :)