Sunday, March 12, 2017

Rose 2.71: The lucky man


Warning! This is very pic-heavy!
-------------------------------------------------------



     "Are you ever going to marry Nana?" my little flower snaps at me.
     I turn to her. "What kind of question is that? We will be married in a few days."
     She gets up from her chair, and her expression changes.

     "I'm sorry, Papa." She looks down at her feet. "I don't know why I snapped. My mood is everywhere today."
     "Ah, so that is it. You are a teenager. It sometimes happens." I laugh nervously. She looks and acts just like Willow so much that it terrifies me. I'm so glad Willow isn't here.
     That reminds me...

     "Something I want you to do for me," I tell her and smile. "Do not call her 'Nana' anymore. It would make both of us very happy if you called her 'Mama.' Can you do this?"
     My little flower smiles brighter than the sun. "I wanted to, but I didn't know it was allowed until you got married."
     "It is allowed."
     She hugs me, and I think about how much better my life has become since Shauna came to Monte Vista. Who knows how things would be if she hadn't? I doubt my little flower would even speak to me much less hug her father.
     If any man hurts my little flower, I will make certain he suffers.

     Arlen takes the top bunk, claiming he's lighter and would be nervous about Lorenzo sleeping above him. Zozo just laughs at him before stomping around like an ogre. Glaring, Arlen makes Zozo's teeth chatter.

     It is so very curious how some gnomes die quickly. Hyacinth, Mama's first gnome, is still around, but one of the newest members, the graduation gnome, dies. It used to be that all the gnomes would follow him around while he 'taught' them things. Perhaps they wore him out.

     The Maker downloaded a default eye replacement. She still hasn't decided to this day if she wants to keep it, but it's here for a little while at least.

     At last! My wedding day has arrived! I never thought I would get married again, but here I am. My Shauna.

     After everything that's happened to me, this is the happiest day of my life.

     My Shauna has never looked so beautiful.

     I have only one sad thought, and the slideshow photo between us reminds me. Papa isn't here to see me at my happiest day. I'm sure he would love Shauna.

     Our wedding is the biggest event the town has ever seen. There isn't room for everyone to stand in the living room.
     Of course, no one uses the chairs.

    At last, the moment has arrived!

     Shauna is my wife.

     And I am the lucky man she calls her husband.

     Mama is so happy--and so relieved.

    Ow!
    Bad pose design!

    Then, of course, everyone wants cake at the same time!

     Although this happened a long time ago to the Maker, I believe this boy is Nate Hinkle. We get creepy notifications that he has a thing for my little flower.
     Notice in the background how Arlen doesn't think much of him either. (Arlen changed his hair.)

     There is always one well-wisher that doesn't get the hint to move on. It appears Benjamin Monty is younger than Camilla. He hasn't aged to teen yet.

     So ends the happiest day of my life. This is the best way to end it--with my beautiful wife Shauna in my arms.

--------------------------------------------

I have neglected to keep up with my notes!
It's not that I don't have the book. I just didn't put the stuff down in the previous chapters. So, here it all is now:

-Camilla age to teen: gets artistic trait.
-Arlen age to child: gets workaholic trait (I didn't choose)
-I bought Shauna the fertility treatment. (stupid, stupid me!)
-Willow and Terrell Peterson have a girl named Amy.
-Teresa DeLuca died.

Look how the old picture is used.
Odd.

Hm. The next stuff I have written is supposed to go with more story pics.

Oh, and MAJOR SPOILER ALERT! I wanted to put a link for my FamilyEcho thing just in case I ever forgot it/forgot about it:
http://familyecho.com/?p=DHGH4&c=k07x7wzjt3&f=559531159714837480

Click here to go to 2.72

2 comments: