Warning! Mild to moderate to pushing-it adult situations
Donovan
Things have almost calmed down between Tiffany and Willow. I think Willow is seeing someone else too. I sometimes wonder if she does it only to make me jealous. It works, and Tiffany's subliminal comments about her dating someone else while Tiffany herself isn't really start to wear on my nerves.
Alright, so nothing has calmed down at all.
Having had enough of that drama for a while, I haven't spoken to either woman in days (I've blown off Tiffany a few times after class). My grades are threatening to slip if I don't get back on task, so I focus on my studies and work on several assignments at once. I love it that teachers give out syllabi at the start of term, and I can anticipate assignments and classwork.
I spend a few hours on the phone talking to Shauna, the girl I'd modeled for last term. It's very relaxing to not have to worry about jealousy issues, and I seriously debate asking her out. The only things preventing me are the reactions I would get from Tiffany and maybe Willow as well. I feel almost guilty about flirting with Shauna. I don't know for sure if I want to encourage her, but again, it is very nice to not worry about jealousy.
Maybe I am all those things Tiffany's roommate called me.
Speaking of her roommate, that woman starts almost bullying me in the class we share. I don't want to hit a girl, but I may have to make an exception with that one.
More weeks go by, during which I have to get right in the horse-faced woman's horse-face and threaten her. Turns out she's 'all bark and no bite' (what a good phrase for that one), and she backs down. Tiffany starts to sulk since her well-placed, getting-annoying 'hints' that Willow is bad for me go unheeded. In her sulks, she stops being physically affectionate to me in almost every way. She 'lets' me kiss her, but never for very long. I'm getting sad to see those beautiful eyes regard me with anger.
Tonight, I can't stand it anymore, and I want to have a talk with her about it. I really like her, and I think if she were anyone else I may have given up by now. I would like to figure out for myself why I haven't.
"No, I don't want to come over." she tells me after I call her and ask. "And I don't want you to come over here either."
"Tiffany, why are you being like this?" I ask desperately, not even caring that someone that lives in my dorm building happens to hear me as she goes to put away her plate.
"You know why, Donovan." she almost cries.
"Beautiful, please come over so we can talk." I beg, and my pants tighten. And maybe more than just talk...
"I don't even know if this is going to work anymore. I'm miserable."
I gasp a little. "No! Don't say things like that. This is why you need to come over. I miss how it used to be."
"You mean before I knew about Willow for sure?"
"I'm not thinking about her right now."
"Yeah, right now, but maybe tomorrow."
"I'm only thinking about you." I say in deeper pitch as I look out the kitchen window and lean against the counter. I'm about ready to go over there anyway.
"Maybe we can talk about this tomorrow... after you've... thought a little more about it. Please think about it."
I want to hit something. Maybe I'd be able to think about this better if I could truly compare you two evenly in my head. I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Our conversation goes around and around with me getting more frustrated by the minute until she says she needs to go and that I need to go think. There's only one thing I can think of.
I text her in one last-ditch effort to get her to come over, and I make it very suggestive.
She texts me back and says that I need to take a cold shower.
What is her problem?! I really like her. She, I thought, really likes me. Then, it's one wall after another that she puts up coming between us. If I could only show her how much I like her then maybe that would change things between us.
I force myself to stop and take a deep breath. Tiffany doesn't want what I want, and I'm being a jerk about it. She is never going to until she's the only one. I am not ready to slow down and be with one woman because I cannot choose, and now even Shauna is getting into the mix of the wonderful women in my head. Those curves... I sigh. I cannot give Tiffany what she wants. I simply cannot, and I'm making her miserable. She even said so herself.
I text her and tell her I'm sorry and that I'll think like she asked me to. She doesn't respond, but that's okay with me.
So, now what? I'm all wound up like a tightly-coiled spring, and I'm going insane.
Willow.
But do I really want Willow to come over? What if she senses that I'm also frustrated over Tiffany? That's not fair to her.
Maybe I could call Shauna...
No. Now that I'm thinking about Willow, I want Willow.
I send her a loving yet suggestive text and beg her to come over. She texts back and says she'll be there as soon as she can. Wonderful.
I go outside and ask someone in my building that since he's leaving for a party tonight can I use his room. He laughs a little in an understanding way and says as long as I wash the sheets to go right ahead. No problem. I can wash sheets if that's his only condition.
While I'm out here, my phone rings. It's Karri again.
"Hello, Karri." I answer.
"I love the way you say my name." she purrs. "Say it again." Her voice sounds breathy and her words are slightly slurred.
"Karri, are you drunk?"
"Yes! Thank you. And yes, I'm drunk... as a skunk... although I don't smell bad."
I laugh a little. I can't help it. She's ridiculous. "What can I do for you, Karri? Do you need me to fix your laptop again?"
"No, my laptop is just fine and dandy. There is something else I'd like you to fix though." she says with a giggle.
If she'd called twenty minutes ago... "I'm afraid I cannot come over. I have company already." Then, my mind hatches a plan. I'll have her in the room when Clark usually comes back after his classes end for the day... "Perhaps tomorrow around... seven-ish?"
"I hope you realize I'm pouting right now, but I guess tomorrow will have to do."
"I'm sorry I'm not there to see that because you have a very pretty pout." I say, feeding her a compliment to hopefully placate her a bit. "Alas, I cannot, and I have to let you go now."
"See you tomorrow then, Donny." she says with a small giggle.
I hope my plan doesn't backfire on me.
This is already turning into a crazy night!
I happily lead Willow up to the guy's room.
"I think you're wearing entirely too much clothing, Don Robles." she tells me, and I couldn't agree more.
Later, she changes into the purple nightie she brought with her, and not two minutes go by before I attack her again.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what's come over me tonight." I apologize to her violet eyes.
"It's the moon. It affects you more because your mother is a witch. And even though you're not a witch, it's in your blood. Plus, it's autumn. Tonight's full moon is more significant than any other throughout the year. "
"All of this from a moon?" I ask and rub suggestively against her.
"Do you really want me to explain it, or do you want to woohoo again?"
"I think you know the answer to that. Explain later."
I really don't want to wear a condom this time, so I don't. If Willow notices, she doesn't complain.
I'm really glad that guy isn't coming back tonight because Willow stays for once, and that would've been almost uncomfortable in my single bed.
In the middle of the night, I roll over and wrap my arm around her to pull her close. The scent of her jasmine perfume fills my nostrils, and it's not long until I'm waking her up. I really like that she stayed. I cannot get enough of her tonight.
Morning comes all too soon, and the room outside the blankets is cold. I really have no desire to leave the warmth of the sheets, but my class starts at ten.
"Got to get up." I lean over and kiss Willow's shoulder. "I need to put these sheets in the wash before class."
She rolls over with a groan and ignores me.
"Willow?" I ask and nudge her a little.
She immediately wraps her arms around her pillow and mumbles, "No. Mine." She growls a little when I nudge her again. "You do that again, and I'll make your ears grow continuously until you beg me for forgiveness."
"No you won't." I call her bluff.
"Don Robles, let me sleep! You kept me up too much last night, and I'm skipping class today." she says as she fights me off once again.
"I will not be held responsible for causing you to miss class and get a bad grade. I'm about to rip the sheets off the bed with or without you out of it."
She sleepily pushes me off of her again and mumbles, "Go take a shower. I'll be up when you're out."
I groan and work on getting up.
"Go feed the kitty." she mumbles, asleep once again I assume.
I turn to look at her with my eyebrows raised. Then I shake my head at my own thoughts.
Tiffany won't speak to me in class today, and I get worried. She really is miserable, and it's my fault. She and I agree to meet in the room above the cafe once class ends.
Alright, so nothing has calmed down at all.
Having had enough of that drama for a while, I haven't spoken to either woman in days (I've blown off Tiffany a few times after class). My grades are threatening to slip if I don't get back on task, so I focus on my studies and work on several assignments at once. I love it that teachers give out syllabi at the start of term, and I can anticipate assignments and classwork.
I spend a few hours on the phone talking to Shauna, the girl I'd modeled for last term. It's very relaxing to not have to worry about jealousy issues, and I seriously debate asking her out. The only things preventing me are the reactions I would get from Tiffany and maybe Willow as well. I feel almost guilty about flirting with Shauna. I don't know for sure if I want to encourage her, but again, it is very nice to not worry about jealousy.
Maybe I am all those things Tiffany's roommate called me.
Speaking of her roommate, that woman starts almost bullying me in the class we share. I don't want to hit a girl, but I may have to make an exception with that one.
More weeks go by, during which I have to get right in the horse-faced woman's horse-face and threaten her. Turns out she's 'all bark and no bite' (what a good phrase for that one), and she backs down. Tiffany starts to sulk since her well-placed, getting-annoying 'hints' that Willow is bad for me go unheeded. In her sulks, she stops being physically affectionate to me in almost every way. She 'lets' me kiss her, but never for very long. I'm getting sad to see those beautiful eyes regard me with anger.
Tonight, I can't stand it anymore, and I want to have a talk with her about it. I really like her, and I think if she were anyone else I may have given up by now. I would like to figure out for myself why I haven't.
"No, I don't want to come over." she tells me after I call her and ask. "And I don't want you to come over here either."
"Tiffany, why are you being like this?" I ask desperately, not even caring that someone that lives in my dorm building happens to hear me as she goes to put away her plate.
"You know why, Donovan." she almost cries.
"Beautiful, please come over so we can talk." I beg, and my pants tighten. And maybe more than just talk...
"I don't even know if this is going to work anymore. I'm miserable."
I gasp a little. "No! Don't say things like that. This is why you need to come over. I miss how it used to be."
"You mean before I knew about Willow for sure?"
"I'm not thinking about her right now."
"Yeah, right now, but maybe tomorrow."
"I'm only thinking about you." I say in deeper pitch as I look out the kitchen window and lean against the counter. I'm about ready to go over there anyway.
"Maybe we can talk about this tomorrow... after you've... thought a little more about it. Please think about it."
I want to hit something. Maybe I'd be able to think about this better if I could truly compare you two evenly in my head. I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Our conversation goes around and around with me getting more frustrated by the minute until she says she needs to go and that I need to go think. There's only one thing I can think of.
I text her in one last-ditch effort to get her to come over, and I make it very suggestive.
She texts me back and says that I need to take a cold shower.
What is her problem?! I really like her. She, I thought, really likes me. Then, it's one wall after another that she puts up coming between us. If I could only show her how much I like her then maybe that would change things between us.
I force myself to stop and take a deep breath. Tiffany doesn't want what I want, and I'm being a jerk about it. She is never going to until she's the only one. I am not ready to slow down and be with one woman because I cannot choose, and now even Shauna is getting into the mix of the wonderful women in my head. Those curves... I sigh. I cannot give Tiffany what she wants. I simply cannot, and I'm making her miserable. She even said so herself.
I text her and tell her I'm sorry and that I'll think like she asked me to. She doesn't respond, but that's okay with me.
So, now what? I'm all wound up like a tightly-coiled spring, and I'm going insane.
Willow.
But do I really want Willow to come over? What if she senses that I'm also frustrated over Tiffany? That's not fair to her.
Maybe I could call Shauna...
No. Now that I'm thinking about Willow, I want Willow.
I send her a loving yet suggestive text and beg her to come over. She texts back and says she'll be there as soon as she can. Wonderful.
I go outside and ask someone in my building that since he's leaving for a party tonight can I use his room. He laughs a little in an understanding way and says as long as I wash the sheets to go right ahead. No problem. I can wash sheets if that's his only condition.
While I'm out here, my phone rings. It's Karri again.
"Hello, Karri." I answer.
"I love the way you say my name." she purrs. "Say it again." Her voice sounds breathy and her words are slightly slurred.
"Karri, are you drunk?"
"Yes! Thank you. And yes, I'm drunk... as a skunk... although I don't smell bad."
I laugh a little. I can't help it. She's ridiculous. "What can I do for you, Karri? Do you need me to fix your laptop again?"
"No, my laptop is just fine and dandy. There is something else I'd like you to fix though." she says with a giggle.
If she'd called twenty minutes ago... "I'm afraid I cannot come over. I have company already." Then, my mind hatches a plan. I'll have her in the room when Clark usually comes back after his classes end for the day... "Perhaps tomorrow around... seven-ish?"
"I hope you realize I'm pouting right now, but I guess tomorrow will have to do."
"I'm sorry I'm not there to see that because you have a very pretty pout." I say, feeding her a compliment to hopefully placate her a bit. "Alas, I cannot, and I have to let you go now."
"See you tomorrow then, Donny." she says with a small giggle.
I hope my plan doesn't backfire on me.
This is already turning into a crazy night!
I happily lead Willow up to the guy's room.
"I think you're wearing entirely too much clothing, Don Robles." she tells me, and I couldn't agree more.
Later, she changes into the purple nightie she brought with her, and not two minutes go by before I attack her again.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what's come over me tonight." I apologize to her violet eyes.
"It's the moon. It affects you more because your mother is a witch. And even though you're not a witch, it's in your blood. Plus, it's autumn. Tonight's full moon is more significant than any other throughout the year. "
"All of this from a moon?" I ask and rub suggestively against her.
"Do you really want me to explain it, or do you want to woohoo again?"
"I think you know the answer to that. Explain later."
I really don't want to wear a condom this time, so I don't. If Willow notices, she doesn't complain.
I'm really glad that guy isn't coming back tonight because Willow stays for once, and that would've been almost uncomfortable in my single bed.
In the middle of the night, I roll over and wrap my arm around her to pull her close. The scent of her jasmine perfume fills my nostrils, and it's not long until I'm waking her up. I really like that she stayed. I cannot get enough of her tonight.
Morning comes all too soon, and the room outside the blankets is cold. I really have no desire to leave the warmth of the sheets, but my class starts at ten.
"Got to get up." I lean over and kiss Willow's shoulder. "I need to put these sheets in the wash before class."
She rolls over with a groan and ignores me.
"Willow?" I ask and nudge her a little.
She immediately wraps her arms around her pillow and mumbles, "No. Mine." She growls a little when I nudge her again. "You do that again, and I'll make your ears grow continuously until you beg me for forgiveness."
"No you won't." I call her bluff.
"Don Robles, let me sleep! You kept me up too much last night, and I'm skipping class today." she says as she fights me off once again.
"I will not be held responsible for causing you to miss class and get a bad grade. I'm about to rip the sheets off the bed with or without you out of it."
She sleepily pushes me off of her again and mumbles, "Go take a shower. I'll be up when you're out."
I groan and work on getting up.
"Go feed the kitty." she mumbles, asleep once again I assume.
I turn to look at her with my eyebrows raised. Then I shake my head at my own thoughts.
Tiffany won't speak to me in class today, and I get worried. She really is miserable, and it's my fault. She and I agree to meet in the room above the cafe once class ends.
I hope that we can sit on the comfortable couches they have up here, but she makes a beeline for a table, sits in a chair and puts her head in her hand.
"Tiffany?" I ask. She won't look at me.
"Donovan, I think you know what's coming."
"I might, but I want you to tell me so I can be certain." I reply, and I hate the painful look on her face.
"I want you to stop seeing Willow, and Karri too if you're seeing her. I'm sorry, but I can't do the 'just dating' thing I guess. It's all or nothing with me."
"Tiffany, look at me." I request quietly.
"No. If I look at you, I won't be able to do this." she states resolutely
"Why do you feel it must be 'all or nothing'? I really like you, Tiffany. I don't want to stop seeing you." I say and watch her tense up. I refuse to accept the fact that I might be losing her.
"What if it was me that was dating someone else?" she asks.
"I won't stop you. Is there someone else you want to date?" I ask the question, but the thought of Tiffany with someone else makes me feel anxious.
Her fist hits the table and she finally looks at me, albeit angrily. "No, that's not it! I'm trying to put this into perspective for you!" I reach up and wipe the tears off of her cheeks before she says, "You realize that Willow is dating Josue Spencer, don't you?"
Josue is the guy that sits between me and Clark, and next to Tiffany's roommate, in the class we share. He's a nice guy even if he's a little strange to me.
"I see you didn't know." she says.
"I knew she was seeing someone else too, but I wasn't sure who."
"And I can see you don't like it."
"Why should I like it?" I ask.
"You see?! I don't like you dating her! And if you're not going to stop... then I'm sorry. I can't be part of your harem." she states and puts her head back in her hand.
"My what?! That's not how I think of you at all. You're just ... Tiffany with the sapphire eyes." She's stopped looking at me again, so to get her attention, I reach over and put my hand on her thigh. The ripped fabric of her jeans on my thumb is a pleasant sensation, and I run my thumb back and forth across it.
She reaches down and slaps my hand before pushing it off and saying, "Get your hands off me!"
I angrily stand up and look down at her. "So, you're saying you don't want to see me anymore." I state my question.
"No, that's not quite what I'm saying. I'm asking you to date only me, and if you're not going to then I don't want to see you anymore."
No no no, Tiffany! I think as I start pacing back and forth across the boards in front of her. I don't want to lose Tiffany! But I don't want to stop dating Willow and possibly Shauna. I realize I'm going to have to make a decision. Tiffany has drawn a line, and as much as I'd love to make her happy and 'go steady' with her, I cannot give up the others. So, this means I lose Tiffany.
Why is she doing this to me?!
"You act like you already know my answer." I say, and it kills me that she looks up at me with hope in her eyes.
"Am I wrong?" she asks with that look of hope.
I hate to do this. "I don't want to date anyone exclusively, but I do still want to go out with you."
Her look of hope vanishes to be replaced by anger as she stands up. "Then we want different things." She turns to leave.
No! I run after her and spin her around before she can reach the stairs.
I force her to look at me as I ask, "Why do you have to be like this?" She's so beautiful.
"Why do I have to be like this? Me? All I want is something serious. I thought you liked me enough for that." she snaps.
"Maybe someday we can have something serious, but we're young. Why do we have to be serious now?"
She yanks my hand off of her chin and tersely replies, "Because I don't want to waste time screwing around."
"Please, don't do this!" I plead.
"When you're ready to be serious, maybe we can try again if I'm still available, but I'm not going to play games. So long, Donovan." She storms off down the stairs, and I let her go.
I go and sit down on one of the couches and think about myself. What just happened was probably for the best, but I feel angry that she did that... that she wanted that from me.
Sighing as I stand up, I check the time on my phone. It's almost six, and I don't want to be late when Karri gets there. I'm going to have to somehow keep her in the room until Clark shows up. I don't know exactly how I'm going to do that, but I suppose I'll think of something when the time arrives.
"So this is your room." Karri says and presses herself up against me suggestively. She's early, and I'm warily nervous about her apparent mood.
"Yes, and you really should meet my roommate. I bet you'll really like him." I say, thinking about pushing her off of me except I like what she's doing to the outside of my zipper.
Her hands run up my stomach and chest greedily, and she starts undoing the buttons on my shirt.
"I really like you, Donovan." she says before she runs her tongue across the recently-uncovered area.
Try as I might, I cannot stop my physical reaction to her. I remind myself of the condom in my back pocket. No, I brought her here for Clark... for her to officially meet Clark. She removes my shirt completely.
Clark where are you? I think weakly after she pushes me back on my bed and undoes my pants.
Karri's mouth isn't so irritating now, I think with a shudder as I don't stop her. No, in fact, her mouth is incredibly talented.
Karri's mouth isn't so irritating now, I think with a shudder as I don't stop her. No, in fact, her mouth is incredibly talented.
After an unknown amount of blissful time and as I start slowly coming back to reality, the door to my room opens, and Clark walks in. Sh*t!
"No, wait a sec, Clark. There's someone I'd like you to meet." I say as loudly as I can. It's only now that he sees who it really is in the room. Our room. His room.
Karri stands up and looks Clark up and down before she says, "You must be the roommate. Clark, is it?" Clark closes the door behind him while Karri saunters over in his direction. She looks back and giggles at me while I put some clothes on wearily. "I seem to have worn out your roommate, but I'm still up for some fun." I am not worn out, but I'll pretend that I am. Her fingers run up his chest, and he turns beet red. "So, where have you been hiding?" she asks him.
"Yes, ma'am. My name is Clark." he answers her first question in a stunned voice. She giggles, and I lay my head back and close my eyes with a smile on my face.
I must have dozed for a while because when I open my eyes again, the pair of them are on Clark's bed, obviously not caring that I'm still in the room. Karri makes quite a racket with Clark's head between her legs. The whole building has to know what's going on because Karri is loud.
A soft chuckle escapes me, and I reach down to put on the rest of my clothing where Karri had tossed it earlier. I decide to let the two lovebirds have their space, and I grab a sock on my way out the door and place it on the doorknob.
Click newer post to go to the next chapter unless noted at the end.
Click newer post to go to the next chapter unless noted at the end.






















*dies*
ReplyDeleteIf I was Clark I would have killed Don when I'd walked in on that! He *knows* he likes Karri, and I'd have seen it as a direct stab at me.
But, they must've worked something out during his nap... ;)
""Go feed the kitty." she mumbles, asleep once again I assume.
I turn to look at her with my eyebrows raised. Then I shake my head at my own thoughts." - LOL! Is that supposed to be innuendo, or is my mind just ridiculously dirty?
I wondered how long Tiffany would be able to hang on. After last chapter I knew she wasn't comfortable with it, and it's a bit sad for Donny, but he still has Willow and I'm sure he'll find a few more!
OMG! Don being risky? I hope Willow is on some form of birth control!
Clark was surprised to say the least. More on that in tomorrow's bonus.
DeleteHehe, yes go ahead and catch the innuendo there. What else was I supposed to do with that thought bubble?! She kept thinking about her dern cat. I guess she has a cat anyway.
Tiffany couldn't take it anymore. :( Donovan is sad, but hopefully he'll get thru it. After all... he has his sights set on a probably-very-willing Shauna.
Well, we'll just have to see if Willow is on anything.
Ok I'm not gonna lie Mr. Sexy pants had me all ticked off this time. I get he may want to see other people but really you are that selfish that you just didn't understand that she wasn't ok being one of many??? Harem was right! Man oh Man Donny don't you know not to tick off a witch? She may turn that over used member of yours into a dried up twig. LOL He can't expect all woman to be as free as Willow and for him to get mad at her for that did not paint him in a good light this time.
ReplyDeleteNow he's not only sleeping around, but failing to use proper protection. That is bad bad bad, oh and did I say bad???? Willow must be on something or doesn't really care if she gets pregnant. Good thing that can't happen at Uni but who's to say she won't show up after graduation with an added surprise.
YAY Clark getting some action from the girl he likes. I'm with Gemly on this, surprised he wasn't ticked at Don for being with his crush but it looks like it worked out. LOL
Sorry :( . It's all part of building the character he's becoming. Word of warning, it'll get worse before it gets better, but it will eventually get better. His heart is in his relationships... problem is it's ALL of them.
DeleteI'm sorry I'm laughing. Honest. It's just that I wondered if anyone would get angry at him thinking 'Why is she doing this to me?' When what she's asking for isn't outlandish. LOL no, he doesn't need to tick off THAT witch especially. We've seen what she's like angry.
He's going to have to learn to juggle fast or expect his relationships to be over quick. You're right. Not everyone is like Willow.
Yeeeeaaaah, that's the second time he's not used protection with Willow... or with anyone since she's been the only one to sleep with him in a technical sense.
That answers my question then. Hm. I can't remember if it was risky woohoo or not. I didn't hear any chimes at any rate. Hmmmmm.
Yes, more on that in the bonus tomorrow.
Other than that, oh yeah, Clark was all up in that. LOL!
They can't get pregnant at Uni, can they?
ReplyDeleteI think Don is being incredibly selfish. I'm okay with him dating a lot of girls, but the way he kept on Tiffany when she said it wasn't working for her anymore was really just selfish. She's right, they want different things, and there's no compromise. At least she was mature enough to realize they had to end it, but he just wanted her to completely give up what she wants so he can have what he wants. I kind of wanted to slap him.
As soon as he came up with his plan to 'introduce' Karri to Clark, I thought 'that's going to go wrong'. I expected Clark to be angry at Don when he walked in on them. And I didn't know Karri was such a..girl willing to get it on wth two guys in a row in the same room. Is there a word for that?
I don't think so... at least.. I haven't heard any chimes.
DeleteYes, he is! He didn't date anyone in high school, so this is all new to him. So, he has an idea of how it should be and he thought he could convince Tiffany to want the same thing. Tiffany IS right. There's no compromise. Slap away!
Oh yeah, totally wrong. LOL! Donny has a lot to learn. Clark didn't hold it against him actually, not blaming him his taking it if it was offered. HOWEVER, after today's bonus if Donovan tries something again then that's crossing the line. That's sorta in the beginning of the next actual chapter, and I'd forgotten that I didn't include it in the bonus, so there ya go.
I believe the word you're looking for is 'ho'. :)
OMG yay Clark! I am so glad Clark didn't go all psycho when he walked in on Karri doing *ahem* to Donovan. Weirdly the the girls seem to be causing more drama after the initial encounter. Oh wow, Tiffany must REALLY like Donovan, aww, the poor girl. I agree with Donovan, though, if someone had asked me to be serious in university I would have been like uh... no thanks. LMAO, his roommate/housemate, IDK the guy who let him use his bed. How kind of him. Haha. Yeah, horse faced woman. Teehee, that continues to make me laugh uncontrollably. :D
ReplyDeleteClark already knew Karri liked Donovan, so he wasn't terribly shocked. Then, when Karri walked over to him, he nearly figured out what his roomie was really up to, and he didn't blame him.
DeleteTiffany does really like Donovan. She hoped he'd come crawling back. Nope!
Ewww poor Clark. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteDonovan is definitely making a mess.