I am unable to resist being entertained by the gnomes in the Robles household. So, I'm going to attempt to make something out of it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hyacinth was a witch. She felt drawn to the only witch in this small community of Monte Vista, Rose. So, she showed up just outside the house of this young lady, only to be brought inside and unceremoniously placed next to the woman's painting easel.
Many a day she worked at entertaining herself by practicing her broom tricks and watching the witch she'd chosen go about her daily life. Men came and went until she heard Rose invite a man to live with her. The man hardly came upstairs until just a little while before he asked her to marry him.
Hyacinth didn't think much of this man other than she decided she would tolerate him since he didn't hold it against her Rose that she was a witch. He was kind. It was just a shame that he wasn't magical at all.
Her desire was that Rose would have children, and even though the children's father wouldn't be of magical blood, that the children would posses their mother's talent. She heard the man talk to her Rose about children, and she felt happy that they planned on having several.
Not too long after this, Rose brought home a 'friend' for Hyacinth. She called him Mr. Bunny-man. Hyacinth didn't think much of Mr. Bunny-man, who wanted to be called 'Bunbuns' for short. Still, Hyacinth found her days to be a little more entertaining since Bunbuns had a great sense of humor. The two of them felt uneasy with the way Rose hoped something 'would come of ' the two of them being together.
Bunbuns liked to talk a lot, so much so that many times Hyacinth would grow bored from the repeated stories and fall asleep.
Bill gave someone new for Bunbuns to talk to, and Hyacinth soon grew weary again of Bunbuns' constant prattle.
Bill didn't stay with the original two long, he had his own plan he wanted to see put into action, and the first step was to check in the Robles' house's trash.










LOL!
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant! I'd've never thought to write a side-story about te gnomes. I get annoyed by the amount I end up with, so I usually get rid of them after a bit.
This is really tricky. I want to leave it up to the gnomes themselves for stuff to happen. I'm not really sure if it's even going to work, but it's sure fun to try! :)
Delete*gasp* get rid of them?! O.O Why? I think they're funny, but then I've never had more than four at a time. :)
lol. I love Gnomes. This is fun.
ReplyDeleteIt's a real challenge for me to try and make something out little, uncontrollable things that don't do much.
DeleteHAHA! I have never seen anyone write about the gnomes before, but this is so fun.
ReplyDelete"Hyacinth didn't think much of Mr. Bunny-man, who wanted to be called 'Bunbuns' for short." HAHAHA.
This side-story is so quirky & cute. I adore the gnomes!
Thanks! I'm glad you're getting a kick out of it. The second installment is slowly in the works. I think gnome time runs slower than sim time.
DeleteI love the gnomes too, and I've seen them get up to some crazy stuff in pics on the forums. I couldn't help but wonder what they'd get up to in my legacy, so I pay attention every once in a while.
I will be eagerly awaiting the second installment then! Bunbuns is my favorite (who can resist that little rabbit tooth?!).
DeleteI added you to my blogroll. I can't wait for more of your writing!
LOL! Too cute! It's funny how active those gnomes can be and I'm amazed no one thought to give them their very own story before. Love Hyacinth, she's sweet and protective but Bunbuns sounds like a showstealer to me :P
ReplyDelete:) It is HARD to come up with stuff for these gnomes. I have to wait and see what they'll do and take pics while I'm doing other things JUST IN CASE I might want it later.
DeleteTalk about not being able to pose your subject...
Bunbuns loves attention. :)
Funny :) Bunbuns hahaha
ReplyDeleteI'd wanted to do stuff with gnomes ever since reading a forum thread about someone who had the simfu gnome that was strangling another one.
Delete