A/N: Slight detour. I realized I'd never had Raina McCullough get married. You remember Raina, right?
Raina McCullough, daughter of jazen's simself and a really hot townie I thought her worthy of. Also older sister to Braydon, the dude Graham tried to set Emily up with.
So, I looked in the townie bin and found this guy:
Axel Silver. Weird hair but oddly charming. He's a romantic.
And I made them have a child:
Oh! Wait! It would be weird for her to already be a teen!
Awwwwwwww! Angelic Audra.
Axel gets a job:
Well, that's enough screwing around with the neighborhood. On with the story!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drake
I move Violet into my house. She agrees with me in that it's an all-around better house more suited to the fabulously wealthy. The Maker would like to say that this is in large part to her pathetic decorating skills. The Franco mansion didn't come furnished. Mine did.
Violet makes an excellent fiancee. She's very devoted to my physical pleasure. I find out that she was nicknamed 'The Mantis' while still in high school, and it had nothing to do with murder. I never thought women like her existed, that she wants to do that so often, but who am I to say no?
We get married in a few days. I've invited both my parents to the wedding. However, neither Emily nor Kenneth are coming. Violet especially doesn't want Emily there. I'm a little sad Kenneth can't come. I can't remember his reason, but I do remember it's a good one. Oh. The Maker forgot. Yeah, thanks, Maker.
Violet pulls off my towel, and I don't think about anything else for a while.
"Uncle Donovan is looking forward to staying here for a few days," Violet tells me later. 'Uncle Donovan' is Mr. Franco. He's asked that I start calling him that.
I smirk. "I wonder if that has anything to do with my grandmother being here." Uncle Donovan's face lit up upon hearing that Bella Goth would once again be coming to Eden. Due to being preoccupied, I didn't notice as he flirted heavily with her at Dad's wedding. I know what he's thinking: the widow of the man he admired, the woman Mortimer Goth married. Still, that's my grandmother. Ew.
Violet laughs. "I think you nailed it right on the head."
Nail... I think of another connotation of the word, and I turn Violet over and pull up her towel.
"You're insatiable," she moans.
I do nothing but moan back as I randomly think about how I'm happy we've signed a prenup. Don't get me wrong: I'm happy with what Violet does for me, but I do not trust the Francos.
Turns out my assumption about Uncle Donovan was correct. The first night he's here, wearing his bathrobe, he leaves his room on the pretense of making himself a drink. Finding Grandmother, he immediately starts heavily flirting with her. I catch the sound of his mumbled voice and her girlish giggling from where I stand on the balcony outside my bedroom. But I don't want to imagine what they might actually be doing.
We have a photo session done. This means I see Violet in her dress. I'm not worried about any 'bad luck' bull-plum, though. All I can think is that she looks mouthwatering in that dress. The photographer had a bit too much fun taking her picture, and I wondered for a while if I was going to have to give him a black eye.
The Maker is happy that the MacBook Sims 4 photography problem appears to be fixed, thrilled she doesn't have to turn off retina display any time she wants to have a sim take a picture.
My wedding day arrives.
The Maker had forgotten to change Dad out of his wedding tux as his formal attire, so he shows up in that. She fixes it...and then Mom walks in...
...wearing her wedding dress. The Maker also forgot to fix Mom's formal attire. It would be fine except it's a white dress.
"Hello, Alex," she says, giving Dad her best eat sh*t look.
In my peripheral vision, I see Dad nod a greeting. "Laura."
I sigh. One day, that will be the look Emily gives Dad. But for now, I have to do my duty and marry Violet.
"You're looking well," Mom continues, still glowering at her ex-husband. "Having to defend yourself against your father-in-law must mean you have to keep up your physical strength."
I have to bite my lip to keep from cracking up.
But Dad won't be one-uped. "You're looking rather well yourself, not a day over twenty-five. I'm glad to see that you've been doing your part to keep plastic surgeons in business."
"Well, it's a tough world out there for a woman after forty, especially considering men who continue to chase women in their twenties even beyond an age when it's suitable."
Dad doesn't get to reply with his own comeback because my butler walks in and informs me that they're ready to start the wedding ceremony.
It's all a blur. Before I know it, I'm married to Violet.
'This is wrong,' my heart cries as I kiss my new wife. I sigh, knowing it's right. I still suspect Donovan and Violet plan to kill me. I'm playing a dangerous game.
But for now, this sexy woman is mine, a decent distraction from the pain of losing Emily.
I smile. "So, does Violet Goth still have a nice ring to it?" I chuckle, remembering our first meeting. She'd wanted me even then.
She reaches up and touches my cheek. "I knew I'd get you in the end." Then, she playfully kisses my nose. Several of our guests chuckle as I want to strangle her.
This has all gone according to her plans. She wanted to snare one of us: my father or myself. She settled on me.
I hide my emotions and smile at her. Yes, a dangerous game.
















Dangerous Territory Drake,Dangerous Territory. He needs to be careful with that family or as he has said, he might not live very long. I'm not sure how I feel about this, do I want Drake to live. Yes and No.
ReplyDeleteYes because if he dies then it will cause a bunch of problems for Alex. One he is his son so there will be the loss of his only son and it will put some strain on his and emily's relationship. (do we have a ship name?)There's also the point of it causing problems between Selina and alex over alex's daugter (what was her name?) and between Laura & Alex because she would possibly blame him for Drake's death because Alex is with Emily. Alex might even go as far as to blame himself.
However, No because it prevents the possibility of Alex and Emily getting hurt from Drake's attempts to get Emily back. He's nearly 30 (?) and should really have moved on by now but he will never stop until he gets his own way.
Anyway, long comment over. :)
Yes, very dangerous. Wow, you're deciding whether or not you want him to live. He wants to live (well, obviously). The question is will he and if he does how can he possibly survive?
DeleteNo ship name. Emilex? LOL. Alley? Haha. Alex's daughter's name is Diamond. Gosh, you're even bringing Laura into this. I guess that's not a stretch since she DID come back in this chapter. I had so much fun writing their little spat. I could see Alex blaming himself.
Now, you're wanting Drake to hurt poor Alex and Emily? (I know you're only speculating. I'm teasing)
Oh my goodness, if I try to keep up with ages I'll go nuts. I only put in random things like when Alex said he was 24 years older than Emily. Sim lifespans fluctuate, but I do try to maintain a continuity that's close to logical. It really turns into a mess in gen 3 when some chapters back way up and then fly to catch up to the 'present.' I guess not a mess-mess but it's not exactly exact either. Would you believe Graham is still attractive even as an elder?
Back on topic:
That's true. Drake won't stop until he gets his own way.
You have me thinking again. Off to go post my theories on the forums.
DeleteThinking: A dangerous pastime.
DeleteLaura is gorgeous. We need more Laura and Alex bickering. Cracks me up. Yep. Definitely need more.
ReplyDeleteDrake now looks a lot like Thomas Nightshade. He may need another make over. Not in your story though. :D
He does kinda look like Thomas (had to think who Thomas was for a minute there because we haven't seen him for a while)...
DeleteBickering... Claw fest... screaming match... It's all good. I mean funny. It's all funny. Especially when it's a divorced couple.
DeleteOh no. Dammit. It's just a thing that certain hairstyles work best with certain facial hair. And they both have black hair. I finally got him in a different style than Tony, and now this. But, like Bugsie said, we haven't seen Thomas in a while.
(I just found some similarities in an upcoming character named Tommy with Thomas. That wasn't intentional. I made him as a toddler, and he was a cute kid. So, Tommy fit. At least he looks totally different.)
I probably won't make over Drake again. I like that look. :P