Saturday, August 12, 2017

Chain Reaction 2.91: Convenience




NSFW


Drake

     "Hello," Violet says as she walks in and has a seat at the bar. I'd come in here after the old man's 'lady friend' came by for her bi-weekly appointment. I don't judge. A man's got needs.
     I look at Violet. But that doesn't mean he 'needs' to marry them.
     Since I haven't said anything, she speaks again, "I assume my uncle told you."
     I no longer want the drink I'm making, so I give it to her. "Told me what?"

      She studies me. "Never mind."
      "Aw, c'mon, Violet. You can't do that to a guy, coming in here and saying there's something I should know that I don't and then not tell me." She has the decency to look guilty. "Oh! Does it have something to do with your uncle wanting me to make an 'honest woman' of you?" I do the air quotes.
      "I see you're in a mood. I'll just go catch a few winks." She gets up and turns around.
      "Sit! Down!" I bark. When I see her shocked expression, I attempt to still my temper. "I thought it was just woohoo, Violet. You come into a man's bedroom in the middle of the night and start gyrating your hips on his woody, what do you expect?" I get that calculating look from her now. Plum, it drives me crazy how I think that's sexy.
      "Well, it only became a thing after you came into my room and seduced me." She pauses. "Twice."

      "Well, you're smoking hot. Can you blame me? The first time, I figured you had no problem with it since you'd done the same to me. The second, I figured that since I got away with it the first time..." I smile. Thinking about those nights makes me slightly aroused. I came into her room a little nervous but horny as plum. I'm actually a little proud of myself for successfully seducing 'The Mantis.' She's had Maker knows how many men ever since she was sixteen. The scary thing is the frequency of how her lovers would disappear only to be found decomposing somewhere and...missing what a man considers a vital part of his anatomy. Yet, she still manages to draw men in. I figured she wouldn't do anything to me because I'm important to her uncle and it was just woohoo.
      But to marry The Mantis?
      "I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised. But I must say, Drake, I'm no call girl."
      "Have I ever implied that I thought you were? If I wanted one of those, I'm sure your uncle could get his piece of fluff to introduce me to one of her friends. I thought this was a relationship of convenience."
      "You mean: 'You're practically living here; why shouldn't we f---?' That's very crude."
       I give her a scolding look. "When you put it like that, yes."

     "But let's be serious here, Drake. I think this idea of his could work." She's not looking at my face. She sighs and continues, "We're both not with anyone else, and I think we get on well together."
     "I do have my concerns. How do you think you'll feel always knowing that if I had the chance, I'd jump mountains to get back with Emily."
      That calculating look is back, and she walks around the bar to me.

      She pulls me to her to whisper something in my ear, "Think about it, Drake. I can make you happy." Her dark eyes capture mine as she starts undoing my belt. "Because honestly, could Emily do this better than me?"
      I exhale hard when she drops to her knees. Sweet Maker, she's so good at this. I moan. "Violet, please." I want her...right here...on the bar.

      I get what I want.
      She pants from how rough I'm being. "Drake! It could...always...be like this."
      I chuckle. She probably didn't expect that reaction, but she just reminded me of Selena. That b*tch got her some Goth seed and is set for life.
      I'm not stupid. I know that's what this family wants. Mr. Franco idolizes my grandfather. His heir will be of his blood and also have the Goth name. And he, very conveniently, has a sexy-as-plum niece to bear the child.
     Of course, this is all merely conjecture in my mind. But I'm no idiot. Violet doesn't love me.
     I finish, and she starts talking again. "It would be a marriage of two very powerful families. It helps that we're attracted to each other."
     "Sounds like an arranged marriage." I pause. "I guess it is." I pull her behind me, upstairs, to her room.

      The sun starts coming up.
      So, she wants this marriage of convenience. I guess that's what it is.

      And getting between this woman's legs is very convenient.
      I can't call her a gold digger because she's already very rich herself, more than me.
      As I remove the rest of our clothing, a thought comes to me: Then that must make me her trophy. The thought puts an otherwise-enigmatic smile on my face. That's it. She wants me because I'm a Goth.
      I don't use protection.
      Speaking of another definition of protection, I'm going to have to stay on my toes with this family if I don't want to end up dead.
      "Drake, you're hurting me."
      "Take it," I growl in return and kiss her silent.

     Later, I move over to her side of the bed and wrap my arm around her. Nuzzling into her hair, I quietly ask, "I didn't hurt you too badly, did I?"
     She lets out a quick sigh. "No. I would've stopped it by force if you did. It's just... I never taught you anything like that."
     I chuckle as I run my lips against the back of her shoulder. "And you think the only things I know about woohoo are what you've taught me?"
     "I'm just saying what was going through my mind at the time."

      I roll her over, and she starts lightly running her fingers along my beard.
      "Then I guess I'll do this right. Will you marry me, Violet?"
      Her full lips smile, and she opens her eyes. I have to admit she's beautiful, but my heart screams for another when she happily kisses me.
      "Yes."

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah, but you see, it's all according to plan.

      Delete
    2. He doesn't need any more power then he already has. Poor Emily.

      Delete
    3. Oh, there's always room for more power. And as far as Emily goes, Alex is definitely onto the fact that she could be kidnapped again. Emily is very protected.

      Delete