Monday, December 23, 2013

Uncomplicated 1.5: Tell me how that makes sense

Correcting myself from last time: Tim works 7PM to 3AM. Wow. Trauma surgeons have terrible hours. (at first, I put a cuss word in place of 'terrible,' but then I realized that I can't do that on this blog :P )


I gave them better curb appeal.
Shutters probably would've worked well too, but now, I don't care.

Mia got a part time job so that she could collect maternity leave once she gets preggers. (yes, I am so bad doing something that employers hate hehe)

I had Monika quit her job. It was killing her. Plus, this crappy (I can say crappy, right?) TV doesn't help with the fun matters.

Tim got an opportunity thingy for work, and he has to inoculate the entire city park. Well...

This dude just up and dies and distracts everyone, so Tim has a hard time getting the job done.

Plus... some people are impossible to cure because they're all stuck in the Twilight Zone (no vampires kind of Twilight Zone -- yes, there was a Twilight phenomena before that love triangle. Oh hell, I was a Twi-hard myself.). ANYWAY, they're stuck, and I can't even figure out who they are because the name doesn't show up when I mouse over them.

Showing that I did try this^^

Okay, while this dude is dying, Tim is trying to cure everyone around him when suddenly...
I see the +105,000 thing flash across my screen! Wha? I have no idea how that happened. A work bonus? Back pay for child support? Inheritance from the dead dude? They weren't that friendly with one another. Not really for him to get that much of it.

Well, now that they're rich, I decided to move them out of their little house.
(That's Levi all blown up like that. He has yet to make a potion of anything. All that ever happens is him blowing himself up.)

moving day!

They bought a three bedroom house right in front of the hospital. Tim could easily go around to the back of his house and walk to work but does he? Nope. You'll see why later.


Not bad. I added the crib when going into this house on an edit town binge.


The first thing I buy is a security alarm. >.>

The second and third... cars! That's a doctor car right there, the red one. Then I got Mia a Prius. :D

Mia's first day of work. Um... apparently, if you work at the spa, you go to work barefoot.

Cute.

Monika's prom day arrives.
She has a horrid prom. Let's see:
  1. She gets in a fight
  2. She asks a loner to dance and gets a drink thrown in her face
  3. She asks out the most popular guy in school, and he walks away laughing
  4. She breaks the backdrop of the prom pictures chasing her crush. That gets her in trouble with the principal not to mention her crush gets away
Even with all that... she still gets elected prom queen. Now, tell me how that makes sense...


Tim's next big gig is a health convention for the athletic people.

Levi sleeps in the playhouse instead of his new room.

Mia ages up and goes into a midlife crisis.

Stupid hairstyle follows you your whole life.

Levi ages up.

Erm... he made a cuter kid.

Tim teaches Monika how to drive in his swanky new car. That's bravery and trust right there for ya.

Back at home, Levi reads to the little girl that was his friend (that stays WAY too long at their house).

10 comments:

  1. Aw, poor Monika! Sophie had a very similar prom last time I played, Jaydean's went really well and I felt awful for poor Sophie... But of course, Sophie got prom queen to make up for it. Haha!

    Shame you couldn't innoculate that guy, clearly you got there too late, but at least you got some moeny for it? What? :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prom things entertain me so much! It was due to that that Marie beat up Cristina. Then I took it one step further and made it to where Cristina thought Marie was trying to take Dawson, but you know that. hehe.

      I think I was getting notifications that that guy was about to buck the kicket anyway.
      I have NO IDEA how that money showed up. I've tried to figure out how I might've done some strange new key combination cuz I'm not quite used to this keyboard, but I can't figure out how that would've given me 105k. :?

      Delete
  2. LOL yeah Levi isn't a cute teen, but the teen years are the awkward ones. Woot!!! Love getting random funds, the new house is cute. And being close to work, hopefully Tim can sleep more now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He simply didn't get the better physical traits from his parents. At least, if he's going to have that nose, it's better on a guy.
      I like that house.
      Yes, much more sleep for Tim.

      Delete
  3. Haha, living close to the place you work doesn't ever make them walk to work. I have a Sim who lives around the block from the police station and it takes him 2 seconds to drive there in the carpool. It's fun though. Haha, I can see being curious about where the money came from, but psshh, it's free money LOL. Yeah I think I agree with you about Levi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drives me nuts! If they live close to the hospital, they walk to it when they're in labor... at least, that's what Elena did in my Queen of Denial story in the base neighborhood someone did of Champs les Sims.
      I still don't know where it came from! But you're right. It's money! It wasn't cheating! I'm happy!

      Delete
    2. I keep forgetting that you have two other stories I haven't looked at yet. LOL. I'll have to remember to start them sometime soon.

      Delete
    3. Don't bother with Queen of Denial. I wrote it, and I think it sucks. The book I'm writing that sort of follows it is so much better. :)

      Delete
  4. Prom Queen for entertainment purposes. ^_^
    Levi does look very old. I guess he got really stressed with his friend that was at the house too much.
    Seems that Tim was trying to gain friend points with Monika by letting her drive his new car. ;)
    I hope that Tim has his own child. Levi is Roger's (I think I remember) right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon 'cause that's the only reason that might make sense. :)
      He's not the best looking sim, that's for sure.
      Hehe, true. Monika's warmed up to Tim slowly, and that certainly helped.
      I rolled 2 kids, step parents, so Tim had to have a step kid, but I can have more kids than what the roll says, just not less, so I wanted the heir to be Tim's biological child. He has one. :)
      Yes, Levi is Roger's.

      Delete