Fiona
I've had a hellish few days. I went to school and Allen showed me one of the pictures he found. With Glen's words echoing in my head, I took a look at it. It showed Antonio with his arm around Crystal. That's all. I'd expected to see them making out or something. Plus, it looks like it was taken by someone hiding behind a bush. I suspected that Allen took the pics and then pretended to 'find' them. I haven't accused him yet, but neither am I ready to run off to find Tony and break up with him. Of course, that would mean I'd have to find Tony. He's been avoiding me, and I want to know why.
Mom is off at the hospital with my two new siblings. I guess my parents thought they didn't have enough kids because they've gone and had twins. At least I finally got a sister.
I'm quiet as I eat my breakfast calzone. Link and Don are talking about Chasity. Link wants to ask her to prom. Yes, there's another prom coming up. I'm surprised that Link is talking to anyone, let alone Donovan, about wanting to ask out a girl. He must feel pretty confident.
Donovan ages up this afternoon, and, come to think of it, so does Skye. I guess that's why Mom and Dad had to have more kids. Heaven forbid we not have someone in diapers in this crazy house.
"Did you ever get your Tony problem figured out, Fiona?" Link asks me thoughtfully.
"Butt out." I growl back at him.
"What happened?" Donovan asks me.
I dare not tell that kid a thing. He's too smart for his own good. "Nothing. None of your business."
"Just asking." he says with almost a pout.
"Just telling you to butt out." I say in a snarky voice, my head snaking back and forth on my shoulders.
"Chill, sis." Link says, defending Don.
"Whatever." I say with a sigh, put down my calzone, and get up from the table with my food sitting half-eaten on its plate, still on the table. The two of them wisely don't get onto me about leaving a mess.
I have this feeling that I'm about to have a really. bad. day.
All the high schoolers head out to a field trip to the theatre. Honestly, a field trip? I mean, really?
Oh well, a day with no boring lectures to sit through.
They still assign homework. Bastards. We have to 'write about our experience'. Lame.
Tony ignores me. Allen drives me crazy following me around when I'm not sure I even want to talk to him. Crystal and Angela laugh at me and talk about me behind their hands.
I can feel Beppe staring at me, but every time I turn to look, he looks away. Ugh! Marta graduated, and he's single again. Still, maybe I should really stick it to these Montys and go to prom with Beppe.
When Mom and Dad get home, Mom wants us all to go and get our family portrait done. Dad quietly points out to her that she's still wearing her pajamas, and she quickly spins around to change.
Mhm. My crazy family. I almost didn't want to be in it, but Dad gave me a look. Link looks too happy. I guess because Chasity is supposed to come over today to 'tutor' him in something or other. Oh please, that girl couldn't tutor anyone... except for maybe how to set up a blog or something.
-----------------------------------------------
Going un-Fiona for the age ups.
Why does the game always give Donovan that hairstyle? Oh well. I tried out several hairstyles this time:
Okay, looking at this now, I think I went a little crazy. The original is just so him, though, so I stuck with that.
Nice lighting for his 'I'm-so-pale-I'm-almost-vampiric' skin tone. Alright, so he's hot. I click the die to get him the virtuoso trait. Well, that works well with the artistic one.
Now Skye:
Yeah, and we know how he turns out from the end of the last update. The game gave Skye the good trait. Of course it did! He's a good-looking, good boy. haha.
Anyway, back to the story....
-------------------------------------------------------------------
We get back home, and my parents head into their room with the twins. Giselle is going to sleep in a swing in my room most of the time, and Milo is going to be in the boys' room because of space problems. Really? We have space problems? Geez, Mom and Dad, maybe you should've thought of that before you had six kids!
At least Mom got five grand off of a painting opportunity. We bought a car. It's a real lemon, but it's better than what we had before. Maybe I'll learn to drive!
I decide to ignore the obvious male bonding going on at the dining room table. Plus, Link is wearing his swimsuit trunks still. Dude, put on a shirt. Then I realize he might be doing this on purpose. I mean, we were just at a pool, and Chasity is coming over later. Groan.
Also, I can't believe Donovan is talking about Angela DeLuca in such an affectionate way. What happened to the 'girls are gross' thing? Oh, then Link starts handing him advice. Skye listens with rapt attention. Yeah, I'd do better upstairs at my alchemy station.
Before I start up on another jar of discord, I decide to try to call Tony again. If he doesn't answer, I'm leaving him a nasty message. He doesn't answer.
"Tony, this is Fiona. If you don't call me back or something then you may as well consider us broken up, because I can't take this s---."
There.
Feeling very discordant, I mix up a jar of discord. The full moon rolls around quickly these days, and I'm making loads of money for my parents to spend on diapers.
At school the next day, Tony acts like he wants to talk to me, but every time he tries, something comes up be it teacher, phone, the bell, etc. At least he looks like he wants to talk. Allen continues acting extra-chummy with me. I've just about had enough of this. It's been days and days with this hanging over my head and I can't take it anymore! By the time I get home, I don't want to talk to anyone.
"Hey, Fiona!" Tony.
"Fiona, wait up a sec." Allen.
Oh. Crud. They followed me home from school. At the same time.
At school the next day, Tony acts like he wants to talk to me, but every time he tries, something comes up be it teacher, phone, the bell, etc. At least he looks like he wants to talk. Allen continues acting extra-chummy with me. I've just about had enough of this. It's been days and days with this hanging over my head and I can't take it anymore! By the time I get home, I don't want to talk to anyone.
"Hey, Fiona!" Tony.
"Fiona, wait up a sec." Allen.
Oh. Crud. They followed me home from school. At the same time.













DRAMA!!!
ReplyDeletePhew! What happens next?! Argh, can't take the suspense!!
Love seeing her view on her brothers talking about girls, and her moaning about the twins and her parents inability to keep it in their pants.
OMG WHAT HAPPENS?! D:
Fiona kept having mood swings, so I put that into the chapter's whole feel. It's easy to understand the mood swings with that whole Monty fiasco. I'll release the next chapter Monday since I have so many written and I hate leaving y'all in suspense. Almost.
DeleteLOL, no, Rose and Pedro can't keep it in their pants!
Yeah, really, what's with the cliffhanger?
ReplyDeleteI love Fiona's point of view. And I can't wait to see what Tony and Allen have to say. =D
Donovan is adorable.
Sorry! It's just I wanted the gazillion chapters I have to be fast reads, and if I didn't leave this one at a cliffhanger then the chapter length would've gotten out of control. It's bad enough for the next one, IMHO.
Delete:) Fiona kept having mood swings, and so I incorporated that into the tone of these chapters.
It's funny that the second she decides she'd rather just drop both of them that they decide to show up. Isn't that always the way? LOL
Oh, Donovan is a babe.
Haha mood swings. That fit well into this chapter. :)
ReplyDeleteoh I need to know what happens... shhhh, don't tell me.... *turns the page*
ReplyDelete