Warning: alcohol usage and not for you if you're not into, well, I don't want to give it away. Suffice to say, NSFW. Like, really.
Ivy
Winter is almost over, and Brent is finally finally FINALLY sleeping in his room again. I was worried we'd have to send him to a professional child psychologist, but he seems to be doing better. We'll still keep a close eye on him, though.
It's Friday night, and we're celebrating, having 'adult time' since Brent is happily sleeping alone in his bed. I start my new job on Monday, so that's another reason we've decided to give ourselves a party--because the three of us won't see much of each other for the next little while. Mike is going to be busy with another Fabercrombie and Stitch ad campaign, and Darrin officially starts with Mike's dad in his PI business on Monday as well. Brent is going to be staying with Charlotte during the day. She says one more kid won't bother her, and it'll be good for him to play with his cousins. We're going to pay her, but I'm still grateful.
If I'd told myself a year ago that I would actually like being around Darrin, I'd laugh in my own face.
I know they were laughing at me. I know I probably looked a little silly, especially being that I hated his guts but a week before that. Nothing like a traumatic experience to change everything. Oh, and I'm glad that Mike didn't see that as me trying to steal him or whatever. That's not it at all. He's simply my hero.
"This might be a bad idea," Mike says, bringing me back to the present.
I remember back to the love festival and how we'd wound up engaged. "Oh, yes, I'm well aware of that."
He grins. "So let's get him drunk."
I watch his expression. "I think we're all three well on our way."
Darrin looks at the coffee table. "Oh. Yeah." He pauses, looking down into his empty glass. "Well, plum."
Mike starts laughing. He's a goofy drunk.
We each grab another drink, and Darrin makes a toast. "To starting a new life." Clink. Then we turn on the television, to a nature program of all things. The soothing voice of the narrator makes my eyes droopy.
...
...
...
And still very, very drunk.
Slowly, my eyes open. It's probably the middle of the night. It's still dark outside at least. My cheek rests against something soft. I see Mike's hand, which must mean I have my head on Darrin's chest. That's a bit odd.
Maybe I can slip off him without waking him up. I move my head.
He's accepted me. We more than just tolerate each other; we actually get along.
He saved my baby, and I love him for it. I lean in, and he meets me halfway.
I hear another set of lungs breathing deeply, and a hand holds my boot for a moment before moving up my leg. Then it moves to my inner thigh, massaging.
But it's not Darrin's hand.
OH PLUM! I pull back from Darrin to see his husband, my ex-fiancé, watching us.
"Why did you stop?" he asks.
Huh? I'm betting Darrin is thinking the same.
Darrin speaks, "Mike. I'm so sorry."
I work at disentangling myself from Darrin, but Mike grabs my leg. "Please stay."
"What?" we both ask.
"From this?" Darrin asks, sounding incredulous.
"Yes." Then he kisses Darrin.
Now's when I can make my escape. But Mike reaches up and grabs my shoulder.
No, just when I was getting along with both of them, why does this have to happen? Stupid, drunk me ruins everything. Mike's grip doesn't hurt, but I can tell he really means it. And why is Darrin lightly massaging the back of my neck? And I wish the room would just stop rocking.
My alcohol-soaked brain might be starting to understand what he wants, and I shake inside when I think about it.
He pulls back and whispers, "Stay." His damn eyes are lethal.
Mike turns his head to speak to Darrin. One of his hands holds my shoulder still while the other keeps stroking Darrin's thigh.
"Right now at least," Mike answers.
Darrin keeps lightly doing circles on the back of my neck, probably thinking I'm freaking out and wanting to calm me down. That, or he doesn't realize he's even doing it. Or he likes it. Or all of the above.
Mike continues, "All I know is I woke up and saw the two people I've been most attracted to in my life kissing each other, and I liked it." His hand tightens on me, and I reach up to hold his forearm. Mike must be reading something in Darrin's expression. "I know you love me, Darrin, and you know I love you."
Darrin finishes, "But we have to admit it: Ivy's hot."
I feel my face flush. "What?"
"Are you saying... both of you?" Part of me wonders if I'm drunk enough for this, but another part of me is like 'who are we kidding? Two hot guys want me!'
Darrin answers, "Yes." Glancing at him, I notice he's not looking at my face.
I look at him and ask, "What do you think of this?"
He clears his throat and adds a little more pressure to the back of my neck. "Well, first of all, I'm drunk, so I know from experience that I'm more likely to do crazier stuff. Second, I love Mike. Fourth, you have a fantastic body. Eighth, I was kind of jealous hearing about all the wild sh*t Mike would get up to. Tenth, um," he thinks for a minute, "that was a good kiss."
Plumbob, this is really happening! I think as Darrin eases me onto my back. Mike takes his shirt off. Darrin kisses my neck and lips more urgently than before, and his shirt disappears too. They both act determined to get me naked, and I hardly know which way is up.
My face must resemble a lobster. "So, uh, what do I do?"
Mike smiles, and Darrin turns to him. "Well, Mike, looks like it's your party."
He looks back and forth between us. "It was seeing you two that did it for me. Let's start there."
Darrin sits up, and then he's kissing me again, with Mike watching. I can hear Mike breathing again, and his hands end up all over us. Or maybe it's Darrin's hands. I don't know. Then Mike pushes Darrin into me, giving a wordless request.
"Darrin. Now," I hear Mike say as he starts pulling off Darrin's jeans. My legs get thrown around as my underwear is removed, and then he's inside me.
"Sh*t, Mike."
"Darrin, please!" he yells back. I have no idea what's going on with that. Maybe Mike's being rough? Anyway, Darrin keeps kissing me as I'm wondering how I'm taking this weight on top of me. Hm. Darrin is taking most of it. He's got himself braced above me, at least above the waist. I do feel it in my hips as Mike keeps going.
Then Mike yells. It's so loud that I worry he'll wake Brent. That's all the kid needs is to see something like this. Oh, Mike's done. He pulls out, and I hear him sniffing like he's crying.
"I'll be right back," Darrin tells me as he gets off me and turns to Mike.
I hear them talking, and I start drifting to sleep again. Almost. I go in and out of sleep, and then I hear Darrin chuckling while Mike, I guess, moves me.
"I don't think she'll mind." Hm?
Then I'm wide awake.
But he's just toying with me! I want to claw at him, but he keeps me right at the edge of pleasure and sheer aggravation. I hear myself beg, but then I also hear Darrin enjoying himself.
Mike stops, and I want to kick him in the face. But he still holds my legs.
"Poor Ivy," I hear Mike say. "She's been so good." He licks me. "She is so good."
"Then you should share," Darrin replies.
"What?" I ask. But then they're both there.
I can't move!
They're crazy! I'm licked and sucked and poked and stretched until I feel like I'm not even me anymore while -my guys- drive me out of my mind.
Finally! They let me come, and I collapse into an exhausted sleep.






















No comments:
Post a Comment