Addie stays the night.
"I should be getting home," she mumbles into her pillow.
I hold her tighter for a few minutes before letting her get out of the bed. She leaves, and I go back to sleep.
I get to work on that drama novel that Sonja wanted me to do when she called last night. This'll be my 2nd drama novel, putting me right on track for something The Maker wants me to do, to achieve. I'm calling it "Everyone Else Is Crazy."
I take a break and ask Addie if she'd like to come over again, but she blows me off. Honestly, I wonder if I'll ever understand that woman.
I finally meet the 3rd roommate, Millie, when I discover her and Addie (that's Addie in the hat--I wasn't aware she'd changed jobs again) in an empty lot that, for some reason, everyone likes to go to. Millie immediately complains of being starved, so she disappears. I chat with Addie, but then she comes up with some lame excuse to leave as well.
"Fine! Don't ever get married! I don't need grandchildren from you," my mom complains in a sarcastic voice when all I want to do is get a bite to eat.
My parents act like I have a sacred duty to reproduce and make an heir, but I don't get it.
Um, I wonder if Addie is on birth control, speaking of reproducing. I certainly didn't take any precautions.
I finally get Addie to come over again the next night. She doesn't look or act preggers, and it's been a few sim days.
Turns out she's broken up about someone dying. I think that's Monika's husband, but I'm not positive. The Maker never made a note, or She lost those notes and is "flying by the seat of Her pants" in writing this up. Her oldest notes are of a little after this when She wrote down that Nina Caliente died.
At any rate, I work on cheering Addie up.
The Maker is getting worried that Mom will die without completing her LTW which is lvl 10 in guitar and charisma, so She works hard at having her make the required friends for the charisma thing since that's all that she needs. Mom has an opportunity to convince people of something or other, and all she has to do is do the charming introduction or whatever, and people are immediate friends with her... until they want to go hurl due to her never-ending, mysterious stench.
Speaking of mysterious, this happened in the park as well while Mia worked on making friends. That's supposed to be Levi's wife holding their youngest son. Um, yeah. They slide sideways.
After she "puts down" the tot, she disappears into the pavement. Dad has come onto the lot as well at this point, and she starts asking for a doc's assistance. resetsim time because The Maker can't do anything with her.
I don't know what Mom's problem is. She has plenty of grandkids. These are Levi and Sunshine's kids: Damion, Sebastian, and Torrance Rao. Damion looks like her.
I guess... maybe Dad's wanting me to get married and have kids too and he's just not discussing it with me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mia finally achieved her LTW! yay. Phew. Now, at least they'll both have good tombstones when they buck the kickit.
Nick finished his 2nd drama novel and got the promo to lvl 4 writer.
Click here to go to 2.4















Wow, that video threw me off. Don't even remember what I was going to say.
ReplyDeleteThat is even freakier when it moves. Really, sideways... You are a weird one. If you see floating hair and an armless toddler, you RUNN, not stick around to film it! LOL
Poor guy. Everyone pestering him to get married. Well, Addie seems -uhh, nice? Hahaha
I wish I could've gotten more of the sideways movement, but that's all I could get after it caught my eye... and you can imagine why it caught my eye now!
DeleteMeh, I know this laptop a little now, and it gives me funny things. Rather than run, I prefer to film it. Maybe it's the photographer in it. I can just see myself standing in front of an erupting volcano. Am I running? Hell no! I couldn't get footage like this anywhere else! :P (then there's the geology nerd in me, but that's another ball of wax altogether!)
Addie is driving me bonkers, and now it's gotten worse, which should show up in the next update.
Took me a minute to realize this wasn't Donny, don't know why I was so confused but I was. Ok better now. LOL funny his parents pressuring him for grandkids when they have some. But they aren't the 'official' heir, so yep it's up to him. LOL.
ReplyDeleteMaybe something will 'accidentally' happen with him and Addie, but she may not be so happy about that. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Nope! Our dear Donny is on the computer that takes 3 years to load the game! The lappy takes 5 mins tops, and that's slow. Still, it's Donny!
DeleteNick is good too even tho he's more interested in writing than womanizing. Ah well. :)
Right. They're not the "official" heir, so there's quite a bit of pressure on Nick.
I can't imagine Addie being happy about it, right. Right now, I'm not too happy with Addie....