Monday, June 3, 2013

Rose 2-9: Paintbrush


Warning! very suggestive scenes
(I get the feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of that in this generation. I will do my best to not be overly-descriptive.)

Donovan


    Finals. I can hardly believe my second term is over.
    As I walk up to the college of art building, I notice two more students have fallen victim to the invisibility experiment gone horribly wrong. I can't help but wonder if their clothes went invisible too or if they're naked. What would happen if the side effects suddenly wore off and they never bothered to put on clothes? It's obviously not affecting their bookbags, so does this really mean those students are going to class in the nude?
     I clear my throat and remind myself that I'm here on more important matters.

    The studying I did while avoiding both Tiffany and Willow paid off. I aced everything! I don't even need to look at my report card. 'A' for this artist!
    Now to celebrate... I give Shauna a call, and she tells me she was heading to the beach anyway and I could join her if I liked. I like.

    'The Great Outdoors', I think grumpily while I wait for Shauna. What was I thinking?
     I must admit it's a pretty day though.

    I see her pull up on her bicycle before she stows it away in that strange place where everything goes.
    Shauna, my favorite blonde. You're wearing entirely too much clothing. It's hiding your lovely curves!

    She has a pretty face too... but what sets her apart are those hips.

     I walk right up to her, take her head in my hands, and kiss both of her cheeks just to make her a little flustered. It works. She's not used to that. I'm not either, really, but I knew she'd be even less.
     "Shauna, so good to see you in the flesh and not just hearing your lovely voice." I say while I kiss her cheeks. "I assume your finals went well?"
    "Yes." she breathes with the smallest hint of a blush coloring her face.
    I'm a little jealous. This woman has seen me shirtless. I wonder if she'll be so kind as to return the favor?

     We stand and happily make fun of our professors and talk about other class-related topics.

     "So," she says, "I heard about what happened with Tiffany."
     I am momentarily at a loss for something to say. I don't want to think about Tiffany.
     She watches my expression for a moment before she says, "It's her loss. I think she's crazy for letting someone like you go."

    I force out a laugh. "Thanks, but it was her choice." I feel sad, and I need to change the subject fast.

    "The sun is going down." I point out almost stupidly. Then, I get an idea. "It's going to be really dark here soon." I'm cold out here.
     "We could go catch a movie." she offers, destroying my idea of sneaking off behind some bushes.

     Still, inside is always preferred. And... the theatre is dark too. We don't watch much of the film.

     "Hello, Don Robles." Willow says to me when Shauna and I exit the theater.
     I greet her as well. I hate these awkward moments, but at least Willow understands. I'm ... not positive that Shauna does.

    I don't want to lead Shauna on since she may not know, so I tell her I'm also dating Willow occasionally. She looks surprised for a second, but then she acts like she understands. I'm glad. I don't want to lose Shauna like I did Tiffany.
     I'm happy to see that Shauna eats the food she orders. So many times, Willow would pick at her food, and I'd wonder why she even ordered herself anything.


    After we get out of the diner, I invite Shauna back to my place, assuming that Clark won't be there again.

     She likes the idea. Yes!
     We get to my room, and Clark is sleeping quite soundly in his bed. No! I lead her over to my bed anyway.

    Shauna whispers nervously to me, "But your roommate is in here. What if he wakes up and sees us?"
     I mumble quietly to her, "I'll bet his girlfriend wore him out. He's exhausted and could probably sleep through an earthquake. However..." I get up and turn off the light. Only the fireplace is still going. Then I get right back in my bed with her, getting in the same position. I like running my fingers through her hair. 

     "Is that better?" I ask her.
     She has blue eyes. I'm quickly discovering I have a weakness for blue eyes. I can even tell they're blue in the semi-darkness of my room.
     "Yes, but..." she starts to say, sounding nervous.
     "Relax. I promise you; he won't wake up."
     "Oh, you know this from experience, huh?"
     "Yes." I answer simply. I think I surprised her with my candor.
     "Oh."
      Strangely enough, I have as of yet to kiss this beautiful woman on the lips. Tentatively, I lean down and gently place my lips on hers. She acts fine with that, so I do it again. And again. ... And again. I quickly lose myself somewhere inside her delicious mouth.
     She's so soft! Everywhere is so soft! I think as I run my hands all over her. The flesh of her hips gives under my fingertips as I slide my hand inside her shorts.
      Her breathing picks up speed as I become increasingly more eager to explore this woman.

    She whispers my name as I roll on top of her and savor the taste of her neck on my tongue. There is a little jump at my hand's placement under her shirt, but she doesn't stop me. Oh, nice, I think with a quiet groan.
     Encouraged, I happily and quickly remove most of her clothing and mine, and I release her hair from that headband she wears.

     "So many times," I say before I run my tongue up her neck once again, "I have imagined you here. Do you have any idea what you do to me, Shauna?"
     A tremor runs up her body ending in a shaky exhale as I move against her.
     "Do you?" I ask again.
      She shakes her head and answers "No" in a quiet whisper.
      "You don't know?" I wish to clarify her 'no'.
      "I don't. What's so special about me?"
      Low self-esteem. She doesn't need low self-esteem. I tell her she's beautiful, and we have a small discussion/argument about her opinion of herself. For some bizarre reason, she thinks she's fat, and I feel determined to prove her wrong. It would be a crime to allow another beautiful woman to starve herself into a bag of bones.
      Now on a very entertaining mission, I gleefully point out to her everywhere that she is beautiful, and I playfully explore each area. It's not long before she has to bite my pillow to muffle her screams of ecstasy as I, much more seriously, drive out every demeaning, belittling, self-deprecating thought. I paint her a new self-image, and my tongue is the paintbrush.

    "See?" I ask once I've laid my head upon her chest while she catches her breath. "You are beautiful. Promise me you'll stop thinking you're not."
     "O... kay." she agrees, panting.
      We lay like this for some extended period of time. I occasionally doze. I'm incredibly comfortable as I listen to her heart beating.
     "Donovan." she says quietly while running her fingers through my hair.
     I don't like the way she said my name. She said it to get my attention, and I fear that means she wants to get up and leave to go back to her place.
      "Donovan." she says again, this time patting the back of my shoulders.
      I make a sort of groaning/whining sound and hold her tighter.
      "I need to go." she finally says, and I wish I could get away with ignoring her.
      I make a wordless grunt and maintain my tight hold.
      "I need to go, Donovan."
      "Why?" I mumble my question. "I like my two pillows. Why must you take them from me?"
      "I can't stay. I have to get up in the morning and pack."
      "Stay until you have to get up." I offer.
      "No, if I don't get back then I'll never hear the end of it from Stacy."
      I let out a huff. "So what? It's none of Stacy's business." I have no idea who Stacy is.
      "Yes, I know, but that's not how things work."
      "May I see you tomorrow?"
      She hugs me back for a second and answers, "No, I'm sorry. I have to leave by one."
      "We should have done this sooner."  I say, and she agrees.

     I grudgingly get up, and before she can bend down and get her clothes, I jerk her towards me.
     I finally have Shauna, and now I won't get to see her for a while.


     "I'll call you when I get home, is that okay?" I ask.
     "You'd better." she says with a smile.

9 comments:

  1. Shauna, Shauna, why do I not remember Shauna? Hmm... *ponders* Meh. *stares at Donovan*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, there's really only been one shot of Shauna up until this update. It was last term when she asked him outside the coffee shop if he would model for her. The pic was dark and from a little farther away. It bothered me that I kept mentioning her and not shown a pic in a while hence the pic spam in the beginning.

      Mkay, go back to staring. :)

      Delete
  2. Sexy sexy Donny the man-whore. LOL I guess he's not really since he's only 'slept' with Willow but made out with the others. I see that changing in the near future. Ha gonna be fun to see you play out Donny's gen and keep it from getting overly suggestive. Sounds like mission impossible. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's strange to me now that the only one he's really 'slept' with is Willow if you don't count oral. I was going to do this spiel about how Shauna was too nervous to go all the way and Donny didn't push her, but I changed it to this instead. He got what he wanted really. Not saying he won't want the rest later, but tonight he got what he wanted.
      Yes, definitely changing in the future as I build him.
      'Mission impossible': bring it on! :)
      *starts singing the theme song*

      Delete
  3. Ha, I loved the invisible Sims.
    Poor Shauna with her low self esteem. I have a feeling she isn't as understanding about Willow as Don thinks, but that it's her low self esteem that is making her go along with it because she doesn't think she deserves better.
    And it's kind of cute how clueless Don is about relationships and how things work. He really isn't a classic player at all, and he does care about not hurting the girls he's with. He just doesn't get how they are inevitably going to get hurt. With the rare exceptions like Willow, and even with her the day might come where she's more interested in commitment than she is currently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some fun with slow rendering. :)

      You could be right about Shauna and her 'understanding'.
      Don isn't easy to write, but that's good. He's like a little contradiction in himself in that he feels very affectionate towards his ladies yet doesn't want to commit to any of them. Kind of a player yet not a player. A lover. :)
      Sadly, he'll probably realize that in not committing that he'll eventually hurt them. Willow may surprise him one day.

      Delete
  4. Pfft, that wasn't overly suggestive, don't worry. :)

    Invisible sims was hilarious! Ahahaaaaaaa!!! Does that happen a lot?

    I remember Shauna! :) She's pretty, and has self esteem similar to mine when I was a young teenager. I hope she can get a self-esteen boost from Don, or maybe do better than him. (I do love him, but he isn't really what Shauna needs.)

    I love how Willow seems to crash all his dates! Awkward!! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes, I could've made it much 'worse' as you know.

      Sometimes it does happen a lot! It's due to my graphics setting and resolution set to the max for my other stories. So, when I go to actually Play, I have to be patient and wait for the processor to get happy with its surroundings. I have a funny pic coming up in the next Brooke chapter if I ever get around to doing it.

      :) She is pretty. She kind of has that vanilla/generic look to her that in later chapters I've worked on.. but not much. Haven't we all felt that way about ourselves at one time or another? :/
      Donovan enjoyed giving her her 'boost'.
      She could do better than Donovan. I hate being that way towards my baby, but he's not the guy for her. Donny doesn't realize how much he's taking advantage of her sweet nature.

      Hehe, Willow gets around!

      Delete
  5. Aww Donovan trying to make everything right, by way of his paintbrush. Oh yeah. haha Loved it. He is the Casanova of the campus methinks. It will come bite his bahtookis if he doesn't realise what he's doing will hurt someone.

    ReplyDelete