Think I forgot to mention that Nick got the Great Kisser trait.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dad has started to enjoy blowing things up.
The Maker is still angry that the dump works correctly on the laptop but not on the CPU.
Uh... that time didn't work out so well. The thing didn't explode as fast as he thought it would, so he went to go check. Turns out the explosives worked just fine.
Mom's finally gone and done it. She's started a garden, but she claims she's too old to work as hard as she used to when she was younger even if now she has more time.
Enter the gardening station with the annoyingly-cute sunflower that pukes little sunshines that make people and plants happy.
We get a creepy notification that graduation is today, so The Maker pays close attention to the town hall.
Hang on a second... protesting at a graduation? Isn't this what started the Barnacle Bay disaster?
There's a rumor going around that the city government only wants kids to graduate so they can send them on super-secret space missions to the sun, and the people won't stand for it. Well, they're technically standing. Figuratively they won't stand for it.
Dad gets wind of it and starts acting paranoid that they're trying to "steal his son" and nonsense. He's the one in the back with the hat and the crazy Hawaiian shirt.
"I'm protesting this protest!"
"You guys screwed up my graduation day!"
The last night I was a teen, I had Pat out to play. This is where he's been ever since I aged.
Oh, Monika and Eli Vokoban get married. He's loaded and is probably gonna bump off soon.
My sister, the golddigger.
That night, we get a creepy notification that Pat Brewer is stuck aging.
Just another day in the life...
Anyway, the carpool announcement happens, the carpool doesn't show, and Dad shows that he has until tomorrow until he has to be at work all of a sudden.
No idea.
Still no graduation ceremony.
Hello Cutie across the street. Piper Sparks. Makes me think she's a welder.
I can almost feel my dad watch me through the windows as I talk to her.
He thinks I'm never going to get married.
He thinks that I spend too much time writing and not enough time actually living life. He thinks I need to get out and learn about the world if I'm going to write about it. Uh, Dad? I invent my own worlds.
Eli Vokoban. Yeah, you may be married to my sister, but you're not over your ex-girlfriend still. I guess Monika doesn't care.
So, let me get this straight... Monika can marry old men for money, and that's okay, but I can't stay single because I don't feel like getting married? And that's not okay?
I don't need to get married.
----------------------------------------------
After this, I try to put Pat down in the house, and he disappears!
----------------------------------------------
Figures. Dad just discovered the imaginary friend metamorphium potion.
I feel compelled to go and exercise to get my skill up, so I decide to do it at the city's gym. My half-sister's half-sister is there. I'd kinda wanted to see if I could meet someone, but she discourages anyone that might want to walk up and talk.
I decide to leave the gym and go for a walk.
I catch someone moving into a recently-emptied house, so I decide to walk up and introduce myself. She seems friendly as she introduces herself as Sonja.
I smile when she invites me inside.
We get a creepy notification that graduation is today, so The Maker pays close attention to the town hall.
Hang on a second... protesting at a graduation? Isn't this what started the Barnacle Bay disaster?
There's a rumor going around that the city government only wants kids to graduate so they can send them on super-secret space missions to the sun, and the people won't stand for it. Well, they're technically standing. Figuratively they won't stand for it.
Dad gets wind of it and starts acting paranoid that they're trying to "steal his son" and nonsense. He's the one in the back with the hat and the crazy Hawaiian shirt.
"I'm protesting this protest!"
"You guys screwed up my graduation day!"
The last night I was a teen, I had Pat out to play. This is where he's been ever since I aged.
Oh, Monika and Eli Vokoban get married. He's loaded and is probably gonna bump off soon.
My sister, the golddigger.
That night, we get a creepy notification that Pat Brewer is stuck aging.
Just another day in the life...
Anyway, the carpool announcement happens, the carpool doesn't show, and Dad shows that he has until tomorrow until he has to be at work all of a sudden.
No idea.
Still no graduation ceremony.
Hello Cutie across the street. Piper Sparks. Makes me think she's a welder.
I can almost feel my dad watch me through the windows as I talk to her.
He thinks I'm never going to get married.
He thinks that I spend too much time writing and not enough time actually living life. He thinks I need to get out and learn about the world if I'm going to write about it. Uh, Dad? I invent my own worlds.
Eli Vokoban. Yeah, you may be married to my sister, but you're not over your ex-girlfriend still. I guess Monika doesn't care.
So, let me get this straight... Monika can marry old men for money, and that's okay, but I can't stay single because I don't feel like getting married? And that's not okay?
I don't need to get married.
----------------------------------------------
After this, I try to put Pat down in the house, and he disappears!
----------------------------------------------
Figures. Dad just discovered the imaginary friend metamorphium potion.
I feel compelled to go and exercise to get my skill up, so I decide to do it at the city's gym. My half-sister's half-sister is there. I'd kinda wanted to see if I could meet someone, but she discourages anyone that might want to walk up and talk.
I decide to leave the gym and go for a walk.
I catch someone moving into a recently-emptied house, so I decide to walk up and introduce myself. She seems friendly as she introduces herself as Sonja.
I smile when she invites me inside.

















Fun, love his commentary. Can't wait to see where things go with Sonja. She's cute.
ReplyDeleteGlad it was fun. I had to force this guy out of the house to go meet people or he'd sit and write at his computer all day like someone I know...
DeleteOooooOOOOooohhhh SooonnJaaaa! :P
ReplyDeleteSucks that graduation didn't happen... Not that you needed it to, it's hardly essential. At least he got to protest! I never see those anymore :(
hehe :)
DeleteDrives me crazy when graduation doesn't happen! I like the superlatives.
That was the first time I'd taken part in a protest! I only just then figured out I could.
well, hang out at city hall on Saturday?